BULLSEYE

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
tommy1

BULLSEYE

Post by tommy1 »

Anyone got any pointers for this machine? its the 30/50p stake, £35 JP

Played it ages ago in a big arcade and it played well, now ones showed up local to me.

Never sure which features to look for, or signs its worth playing.

Any advice would be good.

Plus i'm new so go easy on me if im asking the obvious!!
Nixxy

Re: BULLSEYE

Post by Nixxy »

tommy1 wrote:Plus i'm new so go easy on me if im asking the obvious!!
No worries, mate! You asked a sensible question there, not a grovelling one.

Only problem, which Bullseye machine were you playing? There're 3 variations on the same theme: Bullseye, Bully's Prize Board and Bully's Star Prize.

I'm gonna rule out Bullseye, as you said the one you played had a £35 JP, and as far as I'm aware, the original Bullseye was only released on £25 JP.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

the one that looked a bit like diamond mine, maybe bullys prize board? i think was shite.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
EasyEasy

Post by EasyEasy »

Do not play this bag off piss
Anyone seen a dog?
tommy1

Post by tommy1 »

i think bullys prize board. the one with the dartboard super feature board where you collect throws.

if its a bag of piss i'll stear clear, probably the best tip i could receive!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Sounds like Oche, Oche, Oche to me. Truly dreaful, and i've never even put £1 into one yet going by what others have said. Un-forceable, and generally un-priseable. Sack of shite.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

Bully's Star Prize is a cracking machine, in an arcade where they don't mind doing refills on a 250 hopper. If it's on a 125 leave it well alone, or just play for small change if you're bored. Huge value. You need to set up the streak and you need to set up the full reflex, not the repeat once for £70, offer a few half arsed £6 boards then mug you off reflex. The proper,

You can't lose!
You can't lose!
You can't lose!
You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!You can't lose!
Skill unblocked for yonks
IOU
type win series super
I can't believe it's still giving over £6
OMG a skill +3 cash another freaky £35 jackpot
Two holds on boxes for £13
£5 repeat * 2
Type loads of regular boards, you wouldn't think this has paid over £300
ok, wind it down now
type reflex.

Can cost, but a great machine.

On a pub 250 you really need the history or at least barstaff who aren't hypersensitive to the sound of muffled clunks and claks into cupped hands under the payout of an eclipse cab.

£125 and it's over to average Joe to get the freaky 'outta nowhere' 'you can't lose' for £105+juice.

There was also a supposedly more efficient playing method which I can't remember now, I discussed it via PM in great detail with a guy who's alias I cannot remember. I have none of these left anyhow.

Same applies to CTL, DM, LOTR2 etc
tommy1

Post by tommy1 »

Well im on hol next week so planning on hitting the local places hard.

never managed big wins off it, just built banks from smaller wins.

if i get it good then i'll let you all know!!

On a brighter note, put £1 in an elctrocoin bar x 7 today, had 2 x's on winline for a tenner (where you hold the pairs an it spins in). within the same quid, holds on 2 7's for 25, which held once. tried another couple of quid but nothing else, so £60 for £3/4 in. Happy Days!!

Just i see a lot of posts wher you guys knock the machines with "that strange urine aroma" around them!!! i admit im quite happy to accept a recently spent pension!!