LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

ob wrote:" but there's one feature it hits that means its redding!!?!"

:roll:

Dear, dear me..... nuff said...
Nuff said badman
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Was playing this earlier, and managed to snare a decent amount from it. One thing that annoys me about this machine though (and others like it) is the crystall ball next number feature.

Today i was on a 3, 2 gambles from a feature point. I decided to save the snowflake i had and gamble, then use it after. Anyway, i went higher than a 3 and got a 1 and lost. If i'd have used the snowflake on the 3, would it have said 'next number 1'? Errr, no. Quite clearly not. Why does it have to cheat so much! :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Yeah thats sick!
I refuse 2 play these after an earlier posts comment,
wasnt on this thread though...
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - there's a bug with this 'see the future' cobblers. If you are on a 3 (say) and use the 'snow flake' and it says 'next number '10'. If you gamble the bonus and get change number and it gives you a ten, you're buggered - you can go hi or lo and it'll give you the ten again and kill you off...

...Shoddy!!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ob

Post by ob »

lol mattviynl that is brilliant!

Subzero is so annoying, every time I try a board to see if it reds, it ends up costing £5, and that first gamble is on a white 10.... we all know whats coming lower than 10 .... yep there it is... white 11 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The amount of times this has happened is amazing! Same goes for kingsransom btw!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, ob, you're dead right there - 'testing' these for a board can be costly - unlike a lot of other Reds that are so much easier to read (reel speed / number and hold occurences). You can easily put £5 - £10 in and get riddled off with that 3 high 2 (blue) or 10 low 11 (white), Grr! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."