Hotels

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BUTCH

Post by BUTCH »

I'd be more worried about the driver having a big grin on his face!
dog section

Post by dog section »

no grin,but i always used to stick his eyelids together
k9-sec.co.uk
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

in the £4 token £8 cash days , four of us went to skeg by train ,,,,,,,, we lost the lion's share of our combined float in the pier etc and only had about 15quid left between us ,,,,, we took a load of cardboard out of a skip and found some outdoor toilets , laid all the cardboard out , huddled together against the main door (so no axe murderer's could rape our fragile innocent bodies ) for warmth and slept ,,,,,, the trouble was throughout the night the piss covered floor soaked through the cardboard. the other passengers on the train home weren't impressed with the smell.

still , happy times ,,,,,, ya can look back and laugh now ,,,,,, folly of youth n all that
Little discipline = BIG issue

Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I think the whole thread was about william proving how great he is to have spent £80K on hotels though lee, nothing to this lad! Seems a sad ego boost!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
AMK

Post by AMK »

I like these stories. Can we have another Oscar story where he does brains and then has to suffer? It's a good read
... Join The Party!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I actually see my original comment as quite self-deprecating: if i had avoided extravagance and maybe slept in a tent (or motorhome), then i could've saved that money. That would be a small flat now that I could be renting out.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Funny Story. During a long Hotel stay (of some months), I was taken quite badly ill. My friend was gonna be staying with me at the time (there was another bed but it wasn't a big room). I awoke with quite bad stomach cramps and realised I had shit the bed. I scooped the sheets and duvet up and walked them down to reception and told the guy there (a funny rastafarian guy) that i had "had an accident". I will never forget the look on his face as i handed the bundle over and he couldn't help but take a glance inside. Was never sure what he was expecting to find in there.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Now thats a funny story.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

You are slowly getting a sense of humour william! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

AMK wrote:I like these stories. Can we have another Oscar story where he does brains and then has to suffer? It's a good read
If you trawl through some of my early posts i'm sure you'll find some. (Or under Mr McStreak) Failing that, if you are that keen to wallow in my misery then i'll happily oblige and post something at a later date.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

no doubt copy and pasted from another board. Will, you fiendish diabetic cvnt
AMK

Post by AMK »

Was your brother the same Rich? Back in the days when AWP's deserved their name.
... Join The Party!
Barry_the_burner

Post by Barry_the_burner »

I remember back in the superpots days I did 3 nights in a row in a fiat uno,good times looking back!
dog section

Post by dog section »

i slept in a cleanaway skip once and shared a tramps cider and fingered her after she had passed out after sniffing glue. happy nights.
k9-sec.co.uk
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Barry_the_burner wrote:I remember back in the superpots days I did 3 nights in a row in a fiat uno,good times looking back!
the empties of yesteryear were like that though ,,,,,,, back in those days we could have 6 months before we saw a chip , and that would be usually for 1 company with the rest playing eventual catchup ... (the companies hadn't amalgamated , there was no mobile phones and internet etc ,,,, well not in the mainstreem anyhow ) on all the maygay stuff (d.kong , s.pots , s.cluedo , money money money etc ) i took weeks out from home to try and maximise the potential with a combination of 2-3 nights in the car followed by a b'n'b for 1 night as a shower now needed etc . ,,,,,, same with other empties like l lotto luck /flashback / money laundry etc etc

yes , there were smelly times , but it was all about maximising the cash.

nowadays its a completely different world , technology is everywhere and this combined with the fact that i must be so far down the info ladder im lucky if i get 6 hours lol ,,,,,,,

plus ,,,,, and im going slightly off topic now the fruit scene is unrecognisable from the past ,,,, they took the fruits out of bookies , thousands of pubs have re-invented themselves as wine bar bistros , the smoking ban also played a huge part ,,,,, making less good machines to go round between an ever growing player base etc ......with the knock on effect creating the arsehole territorial players too ,,,,,,,, (nobody threatened nobody 20 yrs ago)

the golden age or heyday has well and truly left the building , im glad i was part of it from the start , but obviously we all look back and think what may have been if we had taken another path in life.

my heart hasn't been in the game for a few years now , its a different world now , the politics are horrible , the chinese wispers and jealously , the bullshit peer pressure players who have to make out their making 2k a week EVERY week . landlord awareness .

i had a london day with m8 martin yesterday , and after 40 fuel , food n drinks etc we ended up with 190 profit , which to me is fantastic , i dont care what others think ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but until we called time on the day ,,, errmmmm how can i put this ,, ya never feel like your safe ,,, with most machines now , a lot of the time your 100 plus involved ,,,,,, with potential of 100 loss/raise at every turn ,,,,,,, the swings on the playground seem so much bigger now.

i dont go out as often now , ive got other responsibilities at home ( a friend had a heart attack and im currently going through the fostering process for his son until his dad makes a full recovery )

anyhow enough from me , ide just like to wish everyone that knows me good health and prosperity ,,,,,, lifes too short for grudges , i have no animosity with anybody on here and i genuinely hope everyone is doing ok.

lee.
Little discipline = BIG issue