Scarborough - drinks machine report

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah lots of shat Monopoly GGG in Olympia. Rock bottom % and uber ratted. Even Tony from Oxford dropped best part of a bag rattling them round. Or that may have been in Yarmouth. See ya next time wouldn't give the sodding bonus. Reset reels, full. Stupidly thought I'd give it a shot. I mean you hear these luck box tales on here don't you?
After about £20ish gave the numbers onto trail, gambling up to pot, but shitty £3.20 cashpot, over the top which it can do on £1 select. Donk. Carried on, 20ish for the same. About £50 deep for first flipping' bonus, £2 select as it wouldn't give pink hot picker. Lots of bulbs out, typical fun. Fanny around £1er in for £70. Cheers. Welcome to the seaside.
In fact we got royally boned in Scarborough. Best result was Queen! Gave two deal boards in quick succession. First one £10 box (bubbles on left fwiw) second one I see a join and first offer £17.xx.....the owner wanted me to no deal to my £4 box by offering us hot drinks which only contained Cadbury's finest chocolatiers offerings.
We dealt, sat down on some mixed version Rainbows and my 25 banked nicely given picks for Rainbow wins then triggering community. Gave pots for worst pots on each one. £40 up on my unit, but AMK had donked about that in the other units.
The toilets were out of order as well, so anybody who had drunk too much Cadbury's had to pay 40p in the municipal toilets over the road.
Probably was Gilly's and yep it was better than Olympia.
Video surveillance is very intense in all arcades with about five different sets of rats keeping close tabs on all our moves and no doubt relaying back to the big seaside cheese, whilst scrattling about with their £6 float on the £5 Extreme and £5 IJ2 that I'd probably buzzed up a bit.
JG