new quiz ,,,,,,,,,, erm phoenix i think

The famous fruit-chat quiz!
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Twelfty!
My, my!
JG

Post by JG »

Name a football team with three consecutive consonants in its name.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

no rth ampton
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

That is correct Lee, you could have also had Coven try although some phonetic purists insist that y is a 'sort of' vowel, so No rth amp ton is the better answer.

Anyway, bullseye buddy! Over to you.....
JG
JG

Post by JG »

That is correct Lee, you could have also had Coven try although some phonetic purists insist that y is a 'sort of' vowel, so No rth amp ton is the better answer.

Anyway, bullseye buddy! Over to you.....
JG
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

A ccr i ngt on Stanley

Double!
JG

Post by JG »

JG looked around. The street was empty apart from a man in a bright orange T Shirt picking his nose and using a tool to dislodge the note acceptor on the Aurora HD cabinet. He couldn't be seen entering the premises of Fruit Chat twice within a 30 day period. One last check. No blue sodas, just the constant sound of his phone bleeping on a particular whatsapp group.

Good bleeping tbf

Damn. Kesh was lurking in the shadows, he had hoped he might have been in Bicester or Gunwharf or on Xbox with Jack, but it wasn't to be. Not that it mattered, we were all friends here.

He was pre armed though. Stubble had correctly answered his conundrum with panache, foiling both himself and the caped crusader. However he was aware that he may be outnumbered. Best carry the beard trimmer just in case.

'Where's Joe?'

'Joe? Joe who?'

'This is no time for referencing Bollywood films JG, I think it's high time I were given the privilege of carrying on the quiz baton'

'Well err I'm not sure, you'll probably ask a question like .... Why does Glendale clue so many drivers up?'

'Yes that would be a good question to be sure, definitely beats Lee's question. That would be something like which action hero married Humphrey Bogart's granddaughter after the remake of which Batman film?'

'Well I'm just here to pick up the post in Mike's absence. I hope you and Redlinesman are ok.'

He didn't hear stubble's reply as at that moment his phone bleeped a multitude of times. It was a message from the South Coast. It read 'fuck fruits more to life, going on holiday soon, how much up gaz? What u benching mole? U out with glasses George? Do you get to hotel with rob and only double beds available? Loving pokers. Pokers shit. Going home after this. I'm in Dundee or Coventry not sure which. George too scared to play pots. All about betcoms and safe play. Beef loving gems. Jake says you owe him area tax baker, most players got no life, sad delusional, post on fruit chat, spotty virgins can't get it up with a bird. Fuck fruits loving pots and poker, more to life than pots, sacking this off, retiring by 30, on massive route, tucked dreams in Edinburgh, beef making 2k a day, jpk on 230 got to play, why load game if not playing, Kesh now only 14 stone wot u benching Kesh? U on beef diet? Where's potter need to bang him one the sad cokehead, loving betcoms gaz now 149 for 150 on moo moo u on holiday mole should go to cancun get yourself laid now you're hench or just go on tinder have some sniff watch some boxing and finger a bird take on a 388 in Medway then out proper sick route Oswestry, saundersfoot, Carlisle, west brom, Largs, Luton and back home proper sicko, George still scared of pots waiting for 470? Got to double stake pokers u done beeston admiral yet? 2k up, coming back now to do bolt in bird fuck villa let me down could have cashed £850 from £24 bet but extra time fuck betting fuck pokers all about powers innit gaz? Ellis burnt you out? A www m8 ginger pubes faggot Ellis burnt u out and u daren't go aldershot cos jake will spark u, awww m8 night all'

Sometimes silence was golden. Mike had left the doors open. I say Mike had left the doors open. Nonetheless he slid down joe's beard so as to not disturb Kesh and walked on into the night.

Good. Tbf.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

JG looked around. The street was empty apart from a man in a bright orange T Shirt picking his nose and using a tool to dislodge the note acceptor on the Aurora HD cabinet. He couldn't be seen entering the premises of Fruit Chat twice within a 30 day period. One last check. No blue sodas, just the constant sound of his phone bleeping on a particular whatsapp group.

Good bleeping tbf

Damn. Kesh was lurking in the shadows, he had hoped he might have been in Bicester or Gunwharf or on Xbox with Jack, but it wasn't to be. Not that it mattered, we were all friends here.

He was pre armed though. Stubble had correctly answered his conundrum with panache, foiling both himself and the caped crusader. However he was aware that he may be outnumbered. Best carry the beard trimmer just in case.

'Where's Joe?'

'Joe? Joe who?'

'This is no time for referencing Bollywood films JG, I think it's high time I were given the privilege of carrying on the quiz baton'

'Well err I'm not sure, you'll probably ask a question like .... Why does Glendale clue so many drivers up?'

'Yes that would be a good question to be sure, definitely beats Lee's question. That would be something like which action hero married Humphrey Bogart's granddaughter after the remake of which Batman film?'

'Well I'm just here to pick up the post in Mike's absence. I hope you and Redlinesman are ok.'

He didn't hear stubble's reply as at that moment his phone bleeped a multitude of times. It was a message from the South Coast. It read 'fuck fruits more to life, going on holiday soon, how much up gaz? What u benching mole? U out with glasses George? Do you get to hotel with rob and only double beds available? Loving pokers. Pokers shit. Going home after this. I'm in Dundee or Coventry not sure which. George too scared to play pots. All about betcoms and safe play. Beef loving gems. Jake says you owe him area tax baker, most players got no life, sad delusional, post on fruit chat, spotty virgins can't get it up with a bird. Fuck fruits loving pots and poker, more to life than pots, sacking this off, retiring by 30, on massive route, tucked dreams in Edinburgh, beef making 2k a day, jpk on 230 got to play, why load game if not playing, Kesh now only 14 stone wot u benching Kesh? U on beef diet? Where's potter need to bang him one the sad cokehead, loving betcoms gaz now 149 for 150 on moo moo u on holiday mole should go to cancun get yourself laid now you're hench or just go on tinder have some sniff watch some boxing and finger a bird take on a 388 in Medway then out proper sick route Oswestry, saundersfoot, Carlisle, west brom, Largs, Luton and back home proper sicko, George still scared of pots waiting for 470? Got to double stake pokers u done beeston admiral yet? 2k up, coming back now to do bolt in bird fuck villa let me down could have cashed £850 from £24 bet but extra time fuck betting fuck pokers all about powers innit gaz? Ellis burnt you out? A www m8 ginger pubes faggot Ellis burnt u out and u daren't go aldershot cos jake will spark u, awww m8 night all'

Sometimes silence was golden. Mike had left the doors open. I say Mike had left the doors open. Nonetheless he slid down joe's beard so as to not disturb Kesh and walked on into the night.

Good. Tbf.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....