Club Coronation St

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
lloyd27

Club Coronation St

Post by lloyd27 »

The club I regularly frequent has had this game installed recently, I think it might be a Mazooma of Bellfruit machine? Anyway, a few questions and observations about this machine, any help would be appreciated.

The most intriguing thing that happened was that after a nudge I had 2 Rovers icons on 2 of the 4 reels and 2 just above - at this point Ken Barlows face started to flash but I wasn't sure what the correct course of action should be. I think I held the 2 Rovers on the win line and hoped the others would come in - they didn't and Kens face stopped flashing, anybody know what the correct procedure should have been?

Also what would happen if Rita started to flash?

The Red Boxes NEVER come in - what is the purpose of these?

Any general hints or tips for this machine, had a look but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks.

Post by Guest »

TIP...if rita starts to flash cover ur eyes as dem spaniels ears will haunt ur dreams....
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

id assume its a let em spin. sounds exactly like it to me, and it is on the normal rovers return
JG

Post by JG »

Next time press shuffle.
lloyd27

Post by lloyd27 »

dude_se wrote:id assume its a let em spin. sounds exactly like it to me, and it is on the normal rovers return
Just had a look at some pics of the original Corrie St - I think it's similar so i would imagine that some of the tips from that one can be transfered onto this club edition?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Yea supertip stay the fuck away lol
darren

Post by darren »

Or force it out for a red/super 'mega streak' for £60ish :roll: SICK RAISE!