cops and robbers platinum

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
swych

cops and robbers platinum

Post by swych »

just got one of these in our club today
anybody got any info on them think its fairly new and the pots are progressive instead of fixed on 250 seems a lot like the old style same features etc but they seem to pay less. can you force for the cashpot on these like the others?
dynamixstudio

Post by dynamixstudio »

had one of these in our rileys couple of months back

was deffo the platinum clubber yesh the cashpots are progressive and, seriously, dont attempt to force until botth cashpots have reached 250, the game play can be pretty apalling. But look out for the features if you land on them a 3rd time in one game.

Train robbery tends to offer anytthing from £18 to £100 if dropping and it is the 3rd feature round the board..

I was on deal or no deal, having just taken a £50 bar win off cops, and this guy got on the board and took the train robbery feature (i noticed he had two shity features before that) and he managed to look away as it offered him £100 on the feature, naturally i didnt say anythink. he walked with £14 on the feature.

soo all in all not a bad machine AFTER the cashpots are full, which dependeing on how busy, could take up to a month to fill up.

just a heads up :)

thanks
dave
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Great train robbery is 9.9999 times out of 10 under £20 but it CAN do 100 although not sure about platinums 100%.I will say i got bank roll on the one i mention earlier and got £4.20 with no offer above £15 so work that out!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
swych

Post by swych »

yes seems like the features pay a lot less than the original cops and robbers. cant see me making much on it
swych

Post by swych »

see the pots both at £250 for a day then lad comes in and puts pound in and 4 nudges cashpot!!!
lucky f****
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

resets to £250?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
swych

Post by swych »

betchrider wrote:resets to £250?
no goes back to 0 read the start of the thread and you can see i said pots are progressive :lol:
swych

Post by swych »

this machine is cashpot forcable!! as long as the main pot is 250 and other is over 100 if the machine is full you can force will cost 100-150 so is pretty profitable only other way it pays is by gambling hilo get on the board and nick a quick 30-40 other than that only way is to force the cp