£500 DOND Can You Beat The Banker MY VIDEO :D :D :D

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
blingking

Post by blingking »

Unlike older bellfruits nudging for four of a kind on this machine means absolutely nowt.
ob

Post by ob »

blingking wrote:Unlike older bellfruits nudging for four of a kind on this machine means absolutely nowt.
on what authority do you come up with that?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

blingking wrote:Unlike older bellfruits nudging for four of a kind on this machine means absolutely nowt.
So your saying when it's on its arse it can still bring in 4 reel wins? :?
ob

Post by ob »

I doubt that is true personally but having not played the machine much I can't really say with any authority either.
blingking

Post by blingking »

I dont want to say how i know, but i just know that 4 of a kind wins mean nowt.

Well put it this way, on its arse, nudging for 4 oranges, 3 or 4 grand later, still no offer above £75. And no way to force the gamble or get anything over £75. tried buzzing it up, then tried collecting everything. Hours of rotation and still fuck all.

You dont have to take my word for it but you will find out the hard way if you dont. Makes no odds to me.

Not saying there isnt a good way to play it, but just saying the 4 of a kind wins mean nothing.
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

Agreed. Likes to fling in 4 of a kind wins this one, normally oranges and cherrys, which if you collect, it will quite happily take all back off you before repeating the process. Quite a boring machine.
ob

Post by ob »

blingking wrote:I dont want to say how i know, but i just know that 4 of a kind wins mean nowt.

Well put it this way, on its arse, nudging for 4 oranges, 3 or 4 grand later, still no offer above £75. And no way to force the gamble or get anything over £75. tried buzzing it up, then tried collecting everything. Hours of rotation and still fuck all.

You dont have to take my word for it but you will find out the hard way if you dont. Makes no odds to me.

Not saying there isnt a good way to play it, but just saying the 4 of a kind wins mean nothing.
I've only played one ever, so you may well be right, although the one I played was down to £25 and £250 (was £250 jp), and offered £99, which I didnt take and it was the £25 which repeated. I figured it must be £100 block, as older ones could get to £99 on the board when not there for the pot, although going by what you said, perhaps it would have been worth playing on, was only £20 in at the time so took the small raise.
jesz

Post by jesz »

This has got to be shipleys in Solihull town centre, right? how long ago was this?
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

i have played these alot £500jp one

had 4 nudges for jp off £12 in
and a £20 - £500 finish for £275 offer only £4 in so delt and was 500 in box (learnt my boxes now so wont make that mistake twice)

had em giving 4 of a kind wins and end up payin hundreds for supergame which gives £75 box and seems to kill it.
4 x mystery boxes can do the same
TRAPPED!
Nixxy

Re: GONE ALL THE WAY THIS TIME :D

Post by Nixxy »

dynamixstudio wrote:left me with £100 and £500.... offer was £267

no Dealt.... THERE IT WAS £ 5 0 0

INVINCIBLE wrote:and a £20 - £500 finish for £275 offer only £4 in so dealt and was 500 in box
Interesting to see how it figures out the different offers given that there was £500 in the box in both examples ..
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

after lots of play and watching others, it wont seem keep the £500 lit till the last round only when it is the £500 in the box.
unlike the constant 1p - £35/MS finishes on the £35jps

if you learn your boxes you can make some good deals on the super game.
TRAPPED!
ob

Post by ob »

I would have def. not took the £275 it offered, clearly jp ready to be offering that, club machines never offer money like that when not ready - especially bfm...

Although saying that, it seems to play different to most old bfm machines, ie. 4 of a kind wins not meaning its jp ready....

If I were to play one, I'd imagine I'd try either a) force the turbo for the pot (would have to be sure it hadnt paid for weeks and was full for this option), or probably b) try and push the turbo to the super board exchange and keep cycling round whatever that gave me till the jp was in the box..... how were you playing it?
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

B,
TRAPPED!
dynamixstudio

what about this lads and ladies???

Post by dynamixstudio »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3ADK_6BrY0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3ADK_6BrY0&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Love,
Dave the Wildman sinister
ob

Post by ob »

I had a dabble on the other dond club variant - ie. the one with a square board and cashpots in dartford arcade the other day.... that was 4 of a kind winning alot but clearly wasnt gonna go over £75 on the hilo, or give a box over £75...

I even had £6 or £500 at one point to be offered £87, I already knew the £6 box and I knew it was indeed that. After about 300 of "forcing", started taking the game and it gave alot of 75s and got up to 400 in the bank from it.

Apparently its only paid one jackpot since its been in there, so I wouldnt imagine its on a low jp setting....