£500 DOND Can You Beat The Banker MY VIDEO :D :D :D

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
dynamixstudio

£500 DOND Can You Beat The Banker MY VIDEO :D :D :D

Post by dynamixstudio »

Hey all,

My trip to the amusements in the town center today......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1I5go6GGR34&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1I5go6GGR34&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Very nice...

I apologise for the excitement by the way, today was the first time I have played this machine, I had been looking for one for aaaaaaaggeeesss.

So i was ... a little too happy haha.

Just thought I'd share this with all of you :)

x
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

like your style ,just go for it ,best ive seen this machine offer is mid 90's then procede to hurt peoples' dreams of glory.
ob

Post by ob »

bearing in mind it nudged in a 4 of a kind win, Id have fancied it there for a pot, perhaps had you just turbo gambled, it would have got to the £500.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Anyone tried buzzin these up for the mt?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider

Post by Guest »

kipper tie anyone...??
dynamixstudio

Thanks anyway but...

Post by dynamixstudio »

I will do without thanks lol, I was just sharing a video, nothing too special.

KIPPER TIE: Each year the coveted award is presented to a club member chosen by popular vote to keep alive the memory of an exploit that the member concerned would prefer to forget.

Lol Cheers! I know most of you hate DOND from what I have been reading, but I like them ;)
dynamixstudio

Post by dynamixstudio »

Oh yeah, just thought u all should know.,

the video went dead because one of the 88's who work there told me I couldnt film and i was having too much fun ...

but after another 10 mins or so of filming being stopped, it flashed 4 of a kind nudge win RED 7's (£200)

I really wanted to gamble to just see, but from very little put in, I saw the 199 in bank and this further 200 win to be a decent return. so yeah i bottled and took it.... fair enough there was only 300 and 500 left on the cash trail... who knows......

im going back next saturday to try it out again..

fingers crossed ay :P
ob

Post by ob »

when bfms are nudging in 4 of a kind wins they are generally there for the pot, but you seem to have got £400 anyhow, so you didn't really do yourslef out of much.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

dynamixstudio wrote:Oh yeah, just thought u all should know.,

the video went dead because one of the 88's who work there told me I couldnt film and i was having too much fun ...

but after another 10 mins or so of filming being stopped, it flashed 4 of a kind nudge win RED 7's (£200)

I really wanted to gamble to just see, but from very little put in, I saw the 199 in bank and this further 200 win to be a decent return. so yeah i bottled and took it.... fair enough there was only 300 and 500 left on the cash trail... who knows......

im going back next saturday to try it out again..

fingers crossed ay :P
I wouldnt go back!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

well done on the win, the man commentating sound like a complete geek though, well would of pissed me of if was playing machine next to him[/quote]
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Looks like an amusements in carlisle judging by the layout if it is the p5 lasted ages in there
dynamixstudio

GONE ALL THE WAY THIS TIME :D

Post by dynamixstudio »

Ok i listened to your comments, I managed to get on there again today..

left me with £100 and £500.... offer was £267

no Dealt.... THERE IT WAS £ 5 0 0

then mr edmonds kindly asked me "ohh how dyu feel? after id failed to repeat... well yess LOL

oh yeah sum random foreigner came over and thought it was 50,000 i had won haha (lisen) which i found funny.

here should be a vid and a pic..... OH and sorry for the geeky commentarry.. one of u commented on my voice... get over it lol!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/avBlwiMpdEU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/avBlwiMpdEU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hope y'all enjoy.
Attachments
dsc00941_205.jpg
dsc00941_205.jpg (105.33 KiB) Viewed 967 times
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Ah I thought we were gonig to see the DOND game reveal the £500 box
JG

Post by JG »

Jon, is that you?
keno

Post by keno »