AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
mjd

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post by mjd »

You know whats coming.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
boom
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

been out for donkeys matey.
Fuck you Noel.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

aww.. theres no cash or bust button???
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Anybody played it? Is it as bad as I think it might be?
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

had a few boards on it, nothing to write home about. got a super/mega pre-gamble. boards come from the bearded ones face, on the line or in view, depending on the pr gamble. the features i've had have been shocking, none above £8. does give the phones but is immensly weighted to the low blues. though, i have only played a board or two on this, maybe 5/6 times, so who knows. . . :lol:
anyhow clearly a typical shitty BellEnd club.
Fuck you Noel.
Max

Post by Max »

played this last night in Rileys. The Reserve Cashpot was only on £62 but thought i'd try for a board. Got very luck on the super gamble, and got 4 noels in view for the super board. Long story short, £30, £40 and £250 left and it offered £72. I had already lost about £50 on the other clubber, so just took it and ran. Had I not have lost the £50 i would have gone one more time. Oh well. The board is pretty useless, i have no idea why the cash amount at teh top right goes into three figures, most ive ever collected off the board is about £6.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

LOL
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's just a re-hashed cops n robbers in essence, been out for ages now. The top amount can go mental, have seen someone get a boost bonus and it went round and round the board up to £250. Took fucking ages, but it got there. Best thing to do is know whats gone in and hope for a decentish DOND. I think the £250 box may be tight and connected to readiness, but all the others can be had at will, and £50-£100 wins are achievable.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

the £250 will be blocked until the credit cycle is due. Overall a pretty poor machine this, the cashpots are usually set to the stuck £250£250, and even if they arent, the cycle is less predicatable than earlier bfms.