6 appeal

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
GaryChandler

6 appeal

Post by GaryChandler »

got one of these in local snooker club and been up there quite a bit recently, it any good? any way of playing them?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Reels up top as well?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

yeah thats the one get a win and goes up the top and can play on 50p £1 or £2 up there
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

These are chaseable and very progressive JPMs. Don't know blocks, but if a sackload goes in take it on by all means. I avoid these though.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

lol this is a global machine matt, its easy enough to force, just need to know whether its paid out recently or not.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

yeah there ok beat 150 and its there for pot
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oh are they? I must be thinking of red hot 6 then, or the bellfruit clone!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mattb wrote:Oh are they? I must be thinking of red hot 6 then, or the bellfruit clone!
nah they are but there if past 150
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

This has to be by far the easiest ever clubber to force a jackpot. If its no more than 50 off Then hit it hard.You will not go wrong.
rickroll

Post by rickroll »

its all in switching the stakes, get them going nutty and empty them, same as grandslam's
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Loads of losing spins on low stakes, then switch to high stakes until a big win, then try low stakes,

Rinse, repeat.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Dunhamzzz wrote:Loads of losing spins on low stakes, then switch to high stakes until a big win, then try low stakes,

Rinse, repeat.
Ok i have been on here for a year now and will ask for a 1st time as my pms dont get answered sadly. I once again hit 6appeal last night.It was full from 1st pound in.And its a 200 jackpot. It cost me 130 last night to get 200.Its the most i have put in to get jackpot esp from fullup. I then put another tenner in to try for the 50 it sometimes chucks in straight after jackpot. But it never came. Then the local addict tryed for it lol . He put in 50 for no wins what so ever. And then another put in about 30. Im tempted to go back tonight and reforce.It wont be far off after this afternoon session. So my question is this. How the hell can you get this to payout more than 1 jackpot ? Its nothing like a grandslam in my opinon. Since 6appeal came in to my club. I have had about 20 jackpots now and never cost me more than 100 untill last night (130) So what i am really asking for is ANY good tips for me please ? As i say its been a year or more and i have to ask now. As i see it at moment why change it if its not broken ? 20 times and not once been burnt. p.s all i do is force every win at max stake of £2 but last few times i been forcing on £1 stake which seems to take more money than £2 stake. So any advice or pms (fingers crossed) would be well rewarded from me. If you dont ask you dont get. Right ?
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

I forgot to mention this. When gambling on top reels last night.I got 3rd hold. So i went to £2 stake and it ov didnt hold. And switched it back to £1 and it never hed.So i lost my 3rd hold by changing stake and going back to my orignal stake. I allways 4rt you can change stake on 3rd hold ?
ob

Post by ob »

yeah 6 appeal is a 1jp machine thats it, not a slam.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

ob wrote:yeah 6 appeal is a 1jp machine thats it, not a slam.
Exactly what i 4rt. Oh by way i went back in last night. It was 27 off. So it was rude not to. Cost me 58 quid for jacky :P + a tenner after for no 50 quid win :(