Club DOND 250 JP

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
dynamixstudio

Club DOND 250 JP

Post by dynamixstudio »

Hi there everyone, the names Dave.

New to this forum and as this is my first post, i shall make it a good one...

I play DOND 250 all the time at my local rileys, and have noticed a cycle of about 12 to 15 days for the Superboard Jackpot (250)

I appreciate i have no hard evidence as this has only happend twice to me so far.. but i will explain...

Both times I Jackpotted the crap out of it - it started by flashing £12 nudge or a 4 noel exchange - DO NOT PRESS EXCHANGE OR COLLECT.

LOOK FOR THE REMANING NOEL ON THE REEL and bring it down manually.

For the regular players of this machine, you will often see it spin in a 4 noel board entry like this...

... With the jackpot coming, the Noels drop in differently... (both times the same for me)

NOTE: I have only ever had the jackpot twice - but both have started with the £12 Nudges flashing! No other nudge/4noel exchange has been the jackpot. (The £12 Nudge Drop rarely flashes as it is usually very low numbers to start the money gamble, or if the machine needs to give a quick fix payout - it will offer a nudge drop of £20 which can usually be gambled up to £30, on a 2 then HIGHER or 11 then LOWER.

My quick tip firstly would be to not constantly press spin.. as this clubber is rather slow at times and it can take a few seconds for HOLDS or NUDGE / EXCHANGES to kick in.

THIS IS NO PROMISE IT WILL WORK 100% OF THE TIME, it is sum sound knowledge i have built up so far in playing this machine.. so for all those that are interested.... if you spot a £12 nudger exchange kick in - drop the four noels like the pic - you may very well have that jackpot in ur box!

A VERY LONG POST I KNOW, but i hope i have given some of you an insight to this machine...

Replies would be most welcome as this is my first post..

Cheers.

Dave
Max

Post by Max »

Interesting stuff. I occaionally play the £250 DOND in my rileys. Biggest offer i had was £99, with only £10 in the box. I'll keep an eye our for this.

Out of interest, has anyone taken many of the features, on blue or red? The times i've taken them, they seem to give about £4!

max
dynamixstudio

FEATURES - WHEN YOU KNOW ITS GONNA PAY SOON..

Post by dynamixstudio »

Ok as far as features go... do not bother with any feature below PRIZE PICKER - which is one below STREAK - this feature rarely makes a board so if and when it does light up - even on blue, you can expect at least £9 or £10 from it to start with. If it lights red then your on for more than £20...

Prize Picker feature works like this...

After collecting the feature, many prize amounts are lit around the outside board ...(similar to an ALPHA display feature of choose best win on most machines)... IT will flash many different values and last for roughly 7 or 8 seconds, of which then it decides the lowest amount for you.

They key is to pay attention to the £5 BOX and the 3x CASH MULTIPLIER, as this also flashses as part of the prize picker.

If you see this... £5 BOX LIT and 3X CASH MULTIPLIER... press collect!

Not only do you have £15 from that box alone, there are still three other boxes around the board to be added to this of which they all are going to be multiplied by 3 aswell...

Deffo a neat little feature if you press collect at the right time...

*#NOTE #* EACH VALUE WILL FLASH FOR 1 SECOND ONLY

Hope this may help anyone who are into the feature side of this machine.

Cheers.
Dave
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I got offered streak on the features but didnt take it?
Anyone know how much that goes for?
Also does the cashpot and reserve cashpot being at £250 have any resemblance to how happy the machine is?
steven

Post by steven »

joe3_3 wrote:I got offered streak on the features but didnt take it?
Also does the cashpot and reserve cashpot being at £250 have any resemblance to how happy the machine is?
yes ready when both cashpots full on 50p play
streak? hmmm maybe 20?
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

As far as I saw the only stake options were 10p and 20p?
Dont think id fancy taking it on though, out of interest how many people would take it on?
steven

Post by steven »

joe3_3 wrote:As far as I saw the only stake options were 10p and 20p?
Dont think id fancy taking it on though, out of interest how many people would take it on?
on 10p and 20p not a chance. on 50p maybe if ** ** ********** *** ** ****** **** ******* :wink:
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Probably the same as Cops n robbers etc, that when that offered the £15 cherry win it would often go in that board. Played this one myself, £250 is blocked for pot boards only, won't randomly drop in when not there like pub style ones. Others can all be had though.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

steven wrote:
joe3_3 wrote:I got offered streak on the features but didnt take it?
yes ready when both cashpots full on 50p play
streak? hmmm maybe 20?
oh yeh ready when both cashpots are full eh?! Seen this on a few that have took weeks to come out, ie. £2000+. From reading your posts I see you have a huge ego steven, whether this is justified is another question and having not met you I couldn't say.
steven

Post by steven »

there is more to it but i'm hardly gonna blurt all my top-secret info all over the public-forums
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

You could always pm me!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Wouldn't there be the option to have the pots "empty" or set at £250 all of the time, like Cops & Robbers ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
steven

Post by steven »

harry2 wrote:Wouldn't there be the option to have the pots "empty" or set at £250 all of the time, like Cops & Robbers ?
no, progressive pots only on 250 DOND
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
steven

Post by steven »

joe3_3 wrote:You could always pm me!
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
ob

Post by ob »

steven wrote:
harry2 wrote:Wouldn't there be the option to have the pots "empty" or set at £250 all of the time, like Cops & Robbers ?
no, progressive pots only on 250 DOND
no thats not true, seen them on static before a few times, all bfm club machines have this option. The fact both the pots are on the maximum on an incrementing bfm usually indicates that they are on a low cashpot setting, as on the high setting, the pots will never both get to the maximum (unless jp is taken instead of cp 2+ times when available, which is extremely rare). If they are a low cashpot setting the cycle is over £5000 in length, I wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. Infact I'd go so far as to say seeing both cashpots on 250 is a BAD sign rather than good, as you have no idea where it is in the cycle OR it is on a low setting.