Club fenzy

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
mr BIG

Club fenzy

Post by mr BIG »

I think thats what its called, its a clone of PCB.

Managed to get the JP of 30 quid in my students union a few days ago, but wasnt too sure if the afterplay was similar to PCB where you usually get at least a £50 win.

Tried a few boards and won a few gambles past the exhange but only managed a £6 rep.

cheers

Re: Club fenzy

Post by Guest »

mr BIG wrote:I think thats what its called, its a clone of PCB.

Managed to get the JP of 30 quid in my students union a few days ago, but wasnt too sure if the afterplay was similar to PCB where you usually get at least a £50 win.

Tried a few boards and won a few gambles past the exhange but only managed a £6 rep.

cheers
I think frenzy shares the same code as CPCB?? Can anyone confirm :?
discostu

Post by discostu »

As far as i know, yes.

I used to campaign on CPCB a lot and you only get the 50+ afterplay if you've forced it out or someone else forced it and left just before climax (highly unlikey).

I had one experience where i was 'testing the water' before i knew it i was 80 in and things didnt look good. It wasnt mega dead but i could tell it was miles away so i was trying for some wins and leave with 50 loss.

Then BANG!(TM) flash board.....

Guess it was the cashpot but at the time i didnt know this and presumed there must be 50 afters as usual. Wrong, seeing as the 250 was in a sense free, it was in the same state as before the flash. Cost me 40 to realise there was no big afterplay.

Wasnt complaining like.....
ob

Post by ob »

no this was not the cashpot, the jp is somewhat a cycled thing in some respects, and as such may come even if the machine is very dead, if you get a jp when the board was really happy and offering £50 alot, then obviously the afters will be there, if you get a jp when the board has been dead, which I have on many occasions, you get no afters..

It never flashes for a cashpot, you can only get a spin in jp/£150/big set of winspins.
Fruiter

Re: Club fenzy

Post by Fruiter »

mr BIG wrote: I think frenzy shares the same code as CPCB?? Can anyone confirm :?
As far as i can tell after playing £1000's through the only difference is that with CPCB you can use autoplay to utilise some of the bonuses like skill stop etc... but with Frenzy you have to have been playing on auto before you landed on the bonus!

Both great machines though!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i found auto play collects... ouch!