Razzle Dazzle £250 JP

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
bigv038

Razzle Dazzle £250 JP

Post by bigv038 »

Just replaced my LOTR clubber :x :x :x looks a peice of shit, can collect on a ? mark which doesnt help. Anyone had any experience on this?
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

we got rid of ours . it is a pile of shit.oh it never paid the jackpot either.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

A mate of mine forced it last night only put £150 through it and said the blocks were huge! Especially at £30 and £50. In the end he gave up and collected £50 with a little bit of afters, leaving the damage minimal.
Being able to collect on a ? mark means it will never be on for a force i dont think as people will just play for beer money :(
How long did you have it for fruiter? Did you play it much? The gameplays not that great, i wish i still had my LOTR tbh :(
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

IT WAS IN OUR CLUB FOR A FEW GOOD MONTHS. iT WAS (sorry 4 caps) just plain useless. you summed it up perfectly tho.BEER money for regulars who like puting the odd fiver in. in replace of this amchine we got club celebration. another dire machine from global. thats going aswell now. We got 6 appeal coming from global. so not looking forward to that.
ob

Post by ob »

6 appeal is great, easy force :)
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

yes it is easy to force. But the regulars will hate it.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

back to 6appeal. Oh my.......... what a fing lovely machine. We now had this 2 months. And i have got jackpot every time iv been in. i normally pop in every 2 weeks on a sat night. Very 1st night i got it from 5 pounds. 2nd time about 40quid. 3rd time was exactly 100 quid. 4th time............. oh i shouldnt tell you , but i will. I got jackpot from about 70 quid .Well on this occasion a mate was with me. And i was pissed.And i was SHOWING OFF. After i get jackpot,i notice the 50 quid drops in on reels (the globals) Well any other time i just collect it and f off with a nice wedge. Well as isaid i was showing off. And gambled it all lol. Not bad is it as i had jackpot. But i fing carried on forcing and put whole 200 notes back in and about another 50 of mine. Then got jackpot. So two jackpots in one night. and very little profit lol. Oh well thats beer and mates for you. on 5th time going in ,I got it from 40 quid. And l;ast week ididnt go,As i was told it paid out i nweek. Roll on next week. I never ever 4rt isay this........ GLOBAL have come up trumps at last. Miles better than the grandslam shit. p.s If anyone got any tips o nthis PLEASE share. All im doing is brute force.But the regular 50 quid after jackpot concerns me. Am i missing somthing here ? Or as isaid collect it and f off ? Does it allways drop 50 in after jackpot ? only once i didnt get it.But to be honest ididnt go for it that time. As i had family with me.
ob

Post by ob »

[quote="fruitypie"]back to 6appeal. Oh my.......... what a fing lovely machine. We now had this 2 months. And i have got jackpot every time iv been in. i normally pop in every 2 weeks on a sat night. Very 1st night i got it from 5 pounds. 2nd time about 40quid. 3rd time was exactly 100 quid. 4th time............. oh i shouldnt tell you , but i will. I got jackpot from about 70 quid .Well on this occasion a mate was with me. And i was pissed.And i was SHOWING OFF. After i get jackpot,i notice the 50 quid drops in on reels (the globals) Well any other time i just collect it and f off with a nice wedge. Well as isaid i was showing off. And gambled it all lol. Not bad is it as i had jackpot. But i fing carried on forcing and put whole 200 notes back in and about another 50 of mine. Then got jackpot. So two jackpots in one night. and very little profit lol. Oh well thats beer and mates for you. on 5th time going in ,I got it from 40 quid. And l]

as I said this machine is an easy force... I wonder if you've had this... on getting jp it holds the globals on the line for another £50!!!
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

I have never seen the globals hold. Its the only symbol iv had no hold on and also win streak.Infact i aint had win streak up at all. I know win streak is preety poor.But why is it so hard to get ? I might be buying this very machine for home, I do love these style of machines. thanks for reply mate. Anything else you like to share about this machine ?
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

I have never seen the globals hold. Its the only symbol iv had no hold on and also win streak.Infact i aint had win streak up at all. I know win streak is preety poor.But why is it so hard to get ? I might be buying this very machine for home, I do love these style of machines. thanks for reply mate. Anything else you like to share about this machine ?
Baza1888

Post by Baza1888 »

I have a razzle dazzle £250 jackpot the red restert switch keeps flashing and wont restart any ideas
dog section

Post by dog section »

baza. put your question in the technical help area mate. it will get seen there
k9-sec.co.uk
Baza1888

Post by Baza1888 »

Cheers mate hope it helps