Deal or no Deal

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
ma71lda

Deal or no Deal

Post by ma71lda »

Having just played the £500 DOND (set at £250) I can safely say this is the worst machine I have ever had the displeasure of playing. £50 in, on the board twice, biggest win offered.........three f*cking quid :x .

I took a feature were the cash values jump over each other and you find the highest, I was offered £1 £3 £1........on a £250 m/c, absolute f*cking disgrace.

NEVER AGAIN :x :x :x :x :x
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I had a go at this today (£1/spin, £500JP):

£12 in and I was offered the hidden features - which put me onto the cash ladder at the £6 mark.

I turbo gambled up to £8, then thought I may aswell not waste the opportunity to play the middle DOND game. In case you haven't seen this before, the clubber has 2 DOND panels: you start on the bottom one, where the values are from 1p to £25 and instead of MS it has 'Super DOND'. If you get Super DOND, you start the process again on the top panel, where the values you're playing with go from 1p to £500.

I was No Dealing on the bottom board and only had 4 naff blue values remaining, when the dealer offered 'Super', instead of a cash offering. DEAL!

Into the top board it went: I got to the final 8 boxes, with the offer at around £45. No Deal - and I was down to 4 boxes: 1p, 10p, £100 and £500. Heart was starting to race at this point; the banker offered £77.10, and after some head scratching I decided to Deal. Considering I only paid £12 to get that offer, I thought I'd have it and pray.

1p in the box - decision justified. Only way it might've been better would've been if I'd No Dealed and been left with 1p and £500, then the offer would've been (presumably) around the £200 mark. But then I would definitely have No Dealed - and come away with the penny anyway. Equally a No Deal could've left me with 1p and 10p - and a red face.

Faced with the same dilemma, what would you guys have done with 1p, 10p, £100 and £500 remaining, and an offer of £77.10 - Deal, or No Deal?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

......is it the same set-up as the other dond's
where ur box is hidden behind a mirror ?
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Well, if you knew there was a penny in the box, of course you deal after £12 in. Good choice, good profit. Discipline.
JG

Post by JG »

Piffaloidtastic.

If I was on tilt I would have gone for the bigger deal and gone all the way if £100/£500 left (unless it offerred over the odds). Obviously £77 is a very bankerish offer. Fair enough you baled with reasonable profit. Also, say I had put £10 into a Golden Game that wasn't full and got a roasting bloop for £148 followed by some bleeps and the standard formulation bloop plus the usual blips and blops and then a golden biscuit I may have been tempted to push on. Without the old proofing you don't know.

If I was with the girlfriend I'd have collected or not played it. If I was with the...with myself I'd have probably gone on, unless I was trying a quid after a game of snooker and thought better of it. It's only.....hold on she's coming...... bye....
Martal~Wombat.

Post by Martal~Wombat. »

women & gambling don't work
gambling THEN women might !
:wink:
One day you're the pigeons.....
...the next day you're the statues!!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Yep, say your gonna be home for 8, you've still 3 machines to do, you've only made £30 on the day, and MUST do these machines...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I bet it wouldn't have offered a lot nixxy.

The 4 reel DOND club here with 1p-£250 boxes offered someone £50 when he had 1p, £50 and £100 left. Fair enough. He no dealed and was left with 1p and £50, when it offered £7! :shock: He of course no dealed again and got lucky and had £50 in his box.

I bet if you got 1p and £500 it would be grossly unfair like £80 :?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

somebody told me youve always got 50 in your box if thats highest left but who knows
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Martal~Wombat. wrote:......is it the same set-up as the other dond's
where ur box is hidden behind a mirror ?
It certainly is.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I would of done exactly the same Nixxy :wink: You had to deal really!
bigholly

Post by bigholly »

You have to Deal with that left. This machine screws you all the time
ob

Post by ob »

if it were truely random a fair offer is an average of the amounts which is

£150

And it offers you £77!?! Why are people saying this is a fair offer?!?!?!

On the other hand the machine is blatently not random and its much more likely it will be a shit box, so you probably did the right thing.

Although tbh, I would never have dealed on £77 when £500 is still there in a hundred years, just would be too annoyed if it turned out it was £500.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Played one of these the other night got 4 noels for a game of dond left with £40 and £70/£75 (cant remember) offered £45 :x
MH

Post by MH »

This is an awfull machine, i played in the service station a few months ago, we got on the top feature and was left with £500 and £1, we was offered £65!! Although it was a decent sum of money the gap was too big so we went for it and was left with £1 :(