Deal or no Deal

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

i saw a guy play one and was left with pretty much the same predicament, £2 and £500 with an offer of £80 or so, he dealt and there was £500 in his box, he was up the wall!!

But would it still have been £500 if he would have no dealt?
Jackrack

Post by Jackrack »

Fruiter wrote:i saw a guy play one and was left with pretty much the same predicament, £2 and £500 with an offer of £80 or so, he dealt and there was £500 in his box, he was up the wall!!

But would it still have been £500 if he would have no dealt?
Think so.. guess there is no real way of finding out? but i'm pretty sure thats what you would of won. (a bit like whatsit.. "heres what you could of won" Thanks Jim a boat and i fucking live in leicester.. oh yeah bullseye.)
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

how can say if was left with penny n 500 u would of no dealt, when offer 200... yet u dealt 77 when was 100-500 n two shit ones... i don't belive u would of had the balls to open the box n walk with a penny.. when you dealt on 77quid.. lol
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I no dealed £230 when left with £100/£500 a few weeks back on the £1 a go s16 DOND. A bit different i know, but i did it straight away. I was also rewarded with 500 nugs 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

yea i would of also is a 1er fall bk, not so bad worth the risk. lol but the guy who said he would no deal just said he dealt on 77 with 100 n 500 there so why the fuck would he nd on 10p n 500.. lollll offering 2large, very much doubt he would have the balls bigger risk than the 1 he took on. lol
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

GlowingLikeAchristmastree wrote:yea i would of also is a 1er fall bk, not so bad worth the risk. lol but the guy who said he would no deal just said he dealt on 77 with 100 n 500 there so why the fuck would he nd on 10p n 500.. lollll offering 2large, very much doubt he would have the balls bigger risk than the 1 he took on. lol
I dealt £77.10 with 1p, 10p, £100 and £500 remaining - the point being that I was only £12 in and didn't have an awful lot more money with me. The point I was making was that human nature - and not wanting to die wondering - would lead many people to No Deal the final two amounts depending on the quality of the offer - I was being hypothetical of course.

I never got that far as I was happy with what I was being offered in relation to my stake.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

was not saying was bad call, as u say u was in for 12, good profit. was the comment about if was left with 1p 500 u would no deal, if that was the case u would of pushed on with the board u had left... is all. but was prob a good deal. bit of a shame could of been a lot better offer was a bit tight. 100 n 500 left... very tigher offer should of been 110 ... if was being fair avv box of about 150... so was very tight offer.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I played this machine the other day, got to 4 box with 500, 200, 15 & 10p left, offer was 97. No dealed, took out the 10p and 500 and the offer was now £93 and I wimped and took it.

Inside my box was only the 15 so I was happy, but you do need some balls or to be seriously up to push on at the final offer stage.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Anyone know if there's an IM on this?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

As there is no feature board as such, I would doubt it.

More likely just to spin in the JP instead.
Super Nearest Bars

Post by Super Nearest Bars »

HOW MANY MORE DEAL OR NO DEALS ARE BELLFRUIT GOING TO CHURN OUT?!!??!

:lol: :roll: :lol:

I don't normally play the clubbers, but saw this for the first time yesterday at Heston Services and decided to have a go just to see what it was like and not for a force.

£60 in for £197 out in the end. Got on the lower board first, collected £14 offer which repeated twice, only had a couple of low blues and £25 left, had 1p in the box. Next time round got offered SUPER DOND and took it, dealt at £97 (only had £50 in the box). Game went dead for a bit after that (constantly killing on cherry wins), then all of a sudden it rolled in three melons which gambled up to a S-DOND exchange point (£25 I think), highest offer was £58 but had £100 in the box, I left it after that.

Anyone know what the HOLD combinations are for the feature selector? Thanks in advance.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Odd, when I play the £35 DOND machines, I always go to the last 2 boxes. When Playing for 10x+, I tend to deal alot of the time.

Bottler! :(
dynamixstudio

Post by dynamixstudio »

here is the machine i believe people are talking about..

this was my bit of fun on it lol

comments welcome.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1I5go6GGR34&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1I5go6GGR34&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hope you all like

dave x
ob

Post by ob »

if old bfm's were anything to go by that was due a pot, would have played on if I were you.
Pheature

Post by Pheature »

there's DOND machines here, but none are 250 or 500 .. the highest is 35quid and it's the classic 4reeler..

i wish they where here man!!