ferry machines

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

ferry machines

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I have found that ferry machines take loads of money before they give a decent win. I came back from France yesterday on Brittany Ferries they had on Normandie and Mont St Michel

Monopoly WOTW- 25p £250
Golden Nugget - 50p
Pharoes Gold- 25p
Wild Side- 25p
Frenzy- 25p
Cops N Robbers- 25p
Red Dragon-25p
6 Appeal

Frenzy took £30 for a feature.
ob

Post by ob »

lol here's 2 reasons

1) very low percentages
2) loads of pros playing all the machines for jp...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Hit the nail on the head ob. Every player knows about the ferrys, whats gone in and out etc. There are dedicated clubs of people who only play these, so i wouldnt expect to win anything decent on them. Percentages are the lowest of the low too, but they get away with it because people always play them.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Mattb wrote:Percentages are the lowest of the low too, but they get away with it because people always play them.

Matt
Legally, in the UK 72% is the lowest payout percentage a machine can be set at. As machines on ferrys are outside the juristriction of UK law they are set at 60% payout. The idea is that most players are just "passing trade" and as such don't play the machine enough to notice that the payout percentage is so low. Add to this the "pro" players sailing the high seas, then I would say stay off ferry machines, as you are only filling them up for the pros...

Just a thought, but then I could be wrong, hey what do I know?
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Almost all of the machines said that they were set at 72% the odd one at 74%. They all had note acceptors too, the Cops N Robbers also accepted Euros as well as pounds.

How is it that the ferries can set the % at 60% even when there is no way they can, by means of a %key?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Just out of interest, anyone know what the walk-on walk-off fare is for the cross-channel ferry nowadays? I know it used to be a tenner return a few years back....

Also out of interest, was Mr. Smedley sat in the corner on the ferry watching the Cops'n'Robbers machine whilst spilling a pint down his tank top? 8)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Is Smedley still playing nixxy?

I know he used to be one of the most well known players around a few years back.....but i haven't heard a lot about him since.
A real fruit machine player of notoriety if ever there was one......apart from maybe Mr Daz Watts :P :D

Matt
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Its 15 quid for the walk on fare. Came back on the ferry a few weeks ago. The machines are shitty....just cops and robbers....hardly anything new.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:Is Smedley still playing nixxy?
I have absolutely no idea I'm afraid. But whoever mentioned that all the ferry fruities seem to be 'covered' by players, they're sadly correct.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

There were loads of French people playing them, all the time, all 5.30 hrs.

They started 6 appeal and emptied it after about 30 mins. They went straight in as soon as the security opened the door. They then hit almost every other machine in there.

The largest win i got was £25 out of Wild Side then £12 out of Club Red Dragon. My biggest loss was on Club Frenzy of £30 with only a couple of gambles. Not even a proper feature game, only gambled to £2 just before exchange and lost every time.

VERY BAD time. The out trip was closed as it was a very late night crossing, 11.15pm crossing.
ob

Post by ob »

french people are playing em now!!!

thought I'd seen it all lol
sod murphy

Post by sod murphy »

Bonjour, mes petits chums.

Je suis, how you say, un player Francais de la machines.

Je suis alle regularliment en bateau between Le Havre et Portsmouth, et J'ADORE jouer les machines.

Mais, il y a un problem.

Often, je perd tout mon argent dans les machines. Un fois, je did plus de €100 dans le machine "Les Gendarmes et Les Voleurs", mais je didn't get un win plus de €8.43!!! (£5).

So, j'ecrit cet message pour asker vous hommes (et les femmes :lol: :lol: ):

Avez-vous les tips, les cheats, or les emptiers pour le club machines?

Merci beaucoup!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

magnifique Votre Majesté :lol:
nobody ever wins on those things.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

A magnificent blend of Franglais there Louis.
Judging by your more than fruity Laurence Llewleyn Bowen bouffant, i think its definitely the hommes you are after, not the femmes. :P

Matt
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Fruit Machines in French (Machine a Sous)!