Going for Gold - Barcrest £250

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
fmlad2002

Going for Gold - Barcrest £250

Post by fmlad2002 »

This has sprung up in my local recently - was full after a about a fiver..

mc hadnt been refilled but cost 350 for 250 out - with no afters (well 15 quid in 3 boards, last one offering at tenner)..

This machine is played by punters sticking in loose change and collecting the 5-10-15 quids...

Anyone any suggestions as to when best to force ? - Gameplay was very boring to say the least.

Got the Jp from 3 cash shots in the gold feature.. Does the hot roller feature pay more ?

Cheers in advanve :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I absolutely :h: this machine. One of my fave ever clubbers. Never forced it so i can't say when would be a good point to go for it. Probably regular silver zones and £20+ though! Always good for a nice cheap board and a steal. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Cheers Mattb - any decent tips on it ?

While forcing i noticed a block on 40 quid for a while - which moved up to 50-100... never got offered 150 - just the 250, but cost me ££££ to get it...

Have you taken any of the cash repeaters that have repeated ? (30 40 etc) in the silver streak..

Do you know what the features do \ max amounts paid ?

Guess if this is not a forceable machine need to take the best win at the time jobbie n walk
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's definitely forceable, you just need to pick when to do it. I've never had any long sessions on it, so don't know many feature values. I saw someone take Evens Climber in the gold zone and get £20 though if that's any use.

The low cash (£1-£10) repeaters do like a repeat.....had £24 from a £4rp once! I guess that drains a lot of value from the machine quickly. It's going to be hard to get one thats flying, as mugs will nick good cash amounts making it never that ready.
ob

Post by ob »

its not really worth forcing this one, costs £300-400 even if happy to start... same goes with the vivid clone of it, grand prix.
-serious-

Post by -serious- »

bump
-serious-

Post by -serious- »

any1 got any tips?
-serious-

Post by -serious- »

been playing this for around 4/5 months now. And all i have noticed is that with £6 you are guarenteed a board, exchanging on fruits starts you on "crossfire", if you hit extra life you usually go to last "gold" column, exchanging on fruits only lose around 1 in 7...anybody got any other info on this?
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

I fluked a Jp force off this once - it was sheer luck, nothing else. 10p/£100 it was, about £80 in and it span Jp straight in. Granted I had got to the Gold Board 2 or 3 times, but it wasn't like there was an easy read there (i.e. getting down to 2 cash amounts remaining in the gold pot a lot). Can also throw in big wins - seen 4 Double bars from skill nudges once.

As stated previously, it's good for the small steals, nothing more i'd say.
-serious-

Post by -serious- »

i'm taking small steals from it now, its not played on enough to hit JP or anything, i'm so stingy with it now that once i've pulled off a tenner or something i watch it for people to go on and count about a fiver in and then get the board on the 6th quid, only when i have time to kill that is :P
-serious-

Post by -serious- »

i'm taking small steals from it now, its not played on enough to hit JP or anything, i'm so stingy with it now that once i've pulled off a tenner or something i watch it for people to go on and count about a fiver in and then get the board on the 6th quid, only when i have time to kill that is :P
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

You said that twice.
JG

Post by JG »

I've said this once.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Bump!

Due to demand, we had this put back in the mens club. People got sick of monopoly money bags costing £40 for boards, and DOND just being piss poor. Looks really dated now actually in that old barcrest cab, got 2002 as the date on it!

Got really tempted to chase it last night, i'd had £55 from it on thursday afternoon. Tonight it was back full, and flying. Offering zone advance from the bonuses on the left, £15rps etc. After 3 boards i took £25 though as it was getting late and i didn't have a lot on me. Main thing was i was worried about it costing £300-£500 to get it, even from there. Can't see it really getting much more ready though.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Plated?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider