Lord of the Rings £250 JP

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
bigv038

Lord of the Rings £250 JP

Post by bigv038 »

just appeared in my local community centre, whats the best way to play this? is there an IM? any tips would be much appreciated. can it be forced? cheers
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

come on someone must have played it :roll:
rocket

Post by rocket »

It was in the golf club I used to be a member at. IIRC it was a crock of shite. Theres a feller up there that has more money than sense and will fire twentys into any machine he likes - it doesnt matter how much or how long it takes him, he WILL get JP so he can show off.

And If my memory serves me correctly, this is one of the few machines he wouldnt play...
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

dammit not what i wanted to hear :( was hoping there would be some profit in it.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Profit??? From Bell Fruit Games? You're having a laugh!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Its gotta pay out some time. right place right time????
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Very much a cycled streak on these, and pots can appear out of nowhere. One of my pool team mates was playing one that wasn't doing anythign great, then suddenly he just got pot?! Mad.

Bellfruits are actually pretty good club machines. While they might be piss poor £25 wise, £100-£250 ones (Cops n Robbers / Bully etc) aren't bad at all.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:Bellfruits are actually pretty good club machines. While they might be piss poor £25 wise, £100-£250 ones (Cops n Robbers / Bully etc) aren't bad at all.
Gotta agree on that.

Compare Club Bellfruits to other manufacturers... Red clubbers and Global clubbers in particular can be particularly awful. Barcrest club machines aren't bad, but Bellfruits actually top the pile in my eyes.

May I just say, however, that I hate Club Pink Panther :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy