Doctors n Nurses

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
zzzzammo

Doctors n Nurses

Post by zzzzammo »

Hi all,
Can anyone help me with Doctors n Nurses by extreme (£250) before i plow my money in it? (its just come into my local)

Does the 'no lose' on bonus count as an extra life like some other machines?

Thanks
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

yer
Unbelievable Jeff
no name

Post by no name »

The No Lose bonus on Doctors 'n' Nurses basically means the next hi/lo gamble cannot lose (you can safely go higher than an 11 for example), and it also works as an extra life if you lose by landing on the Lose square or if you lose on a Mystery square.
zzzzammo

Post by zzzzammo »

cheers guys, seems a tight machine this one. not seen anyone have a decent win on it yet!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Nudge Trickable?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Does anyone have any sites in the North of England? I would'nt mind trying one out?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's not trickable, and doesn't bonus hold or anything. Its piss poor, i've got one here.

The 4 reels macke shuffling anything good nearby impossible. Never got a superboard either....managed £10 once, thats about it!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I think you're being a bit unfair MattB, Club Doctors n Nurses is actually an absolute abomination of a fruit machine, with NO redeeming features whatsoever.

I've just got back from Ireland, and I decided to have a bit of a flutter on the machines. Despite the fact that they have over 25 club machines (including at least 6 psycho cash beasts :shock: ), more than half were turned off or showing IOUs. This lead me to believe that it was naturally full when I popped my first (of many) nugget in. First shot on the board offered me 20 notes which looked promising, so I decided to give it a force. That was the highest win I was offered, despite playing it for an hour and putting about a ton in.

It wasn't shy about letting me onto the superboard, but no matter how many spins I accumulated, I never got anywhere. Gambling on 2s and 11s is a no-no, (except when it is for something trivial). The Extra Life was impossible to attain. It was an experience akin to playing The Great Escape, where you could predict with unerring accuracy, that the next press of the button was going to land on LOSE or a mystery.

Eventually, with a dwindling supply of money, and the boat was nearing port, I decided to take something. 6 cash strikes netted a cool £10. It then took another £15 for a board which killed me instantly. The next board I took some ropey high-up feature that gave me a tenner. Mercifully, a woman came at me with a hoover and told me to finish, so I made my exit.

I think I'll stick to quiz machines (not that I win on them much either, but at least the rate of loss is lower!)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Ouch :x

£20 offered on one of these isn't really enough to be forcing unfortunately. They need to be about £50 ready to consider it, and even then it can take the piss completely. As far as i can see on this, none of the features are even any better than a £25 one! 6 cash strikes would get you £10/£12 on a £25 extreme for gods sake! :x
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I don't think I'd touch a club machine in the wild even if I'd won the lottery. I've played a few on the emulators, and have put over £3000 into some without a sniff of anything over £75... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
no name

Post by no name »

I take it the Club D&N can kill on first gamble then?
theoak

Post by theoak »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I don't think I'd touch a club machine in the wild even if I'd won the lottery. I've played a few on the emulators, and have put over £3000 into some without a sniff of anything over £75... :(
I have had similar experiences. I pushed club crazy fruits for much higher than this amount! not a hint of the JP.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Bellfruits aren't good for the brute force. It can be done, but the £75 block is monstrous and can take hundreds to get past. The cash gamble isn't a great indicator either, as some gambles can go to £15/£20, then it can just lose on £1/£2 etc. I know if its gagging it will gamble more, but when are you going to find one that ready? On Cops n Robbers you need to be getting Train Robbery/Bank Roll virtually ever board to even think of it! Speaking of CnR, got a £50 crime wave on it last week which was nice! 8)