Selling fruit machine

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
daleemother

Selling fruit machine

Post by daleemother »

I have recently come across a "up yer riggin" fruit machine that I am selling. It is a club fruit machine from global and is a £200 jackpot. It has 10 bulbs that need to be replaced which I am in the process of doing but have no idea how much it would be worth. I cannot find anything online to give me any idea as to its value and wondered if anyone here could help please?? It is (apart from bulbs) fully working with keys. Looking online I have seen many for sale and the prices vary massively but nothing about this type of machine. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

Probs between £50-£150 depending on if its somebody's favourite.

Old fruit machines unless they are classics rarely fetch much I'm afraid.
daleemother

Post by daleemother »

BFK wrote:Probs between £50-£150 depending on if its somebody's favourite.

Old fruit machines unless they are classics rarely fetch much I'm afraid.
ok thanks. I payed £40 for it so I guess I should make some profit if not much :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

You paid a fair price, like I say if its somebody's favourite that they use to play in an old club they'll probs pay over the odds but other than that you'll get barely fuck all.

I made the mistake of selling a Psycho Cash Beast with no reserve 99p start on eBay. Now this is a classic - or so I thought. It went for £1!!!
daleemother

Post by daleemother »

Ouch!! I did look round and it seemed to be below the average so I thought I'd take a gamble, let's keep my fingers crossed :) thanks
gaggythedog

Post by gaggythedog »

Hi I may not be in the correct section, but I have a 1993 barcrest club cops and robbers which is not working, needs a mpu4; but I'm looking to move it on now, it was all working fine until I botched a solder on the battery back up and fused the motherboard
dog section

Post by dog section »

gaggythedog wrote:Hi I may not be in the correct section, but I have a 1993 barcrest club cops and robbers which is not working, needs a mpu4; but I'm looking to move it on now, it was all working fine until I botched a solder on the battery back up and fused the motherboard
post it in the technical area mate
k9-sec.co.uk
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

Barcrest didn't make Cops n Robbers, Bellfruit did.

I'd love an Up Yer Riggin as well :(