golden nuggets

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
daza

golden nuggets

Post by daza »

awrite been tryin to get info on this machine for ages but cant find anything , £250 jackpot golden nuggets cheers
Longpot

Post by Longpot »

A real good attitude - posting 2 posts - both with no information except a beg for information...

I'm no stalwart here but I can tell you that approach is unlikely to be successful...
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

i'll help him. :twisted:

What info would you like "daza"?
daza

info

Post by daza »

i have info on a few machines but want sumfin first no point in fukin around if not going to reply with anyfin usefull then dnt waste ur time or mine.

Translation:

I have information on a few machines, but want something first - no point in fucking around. If your not going to reply with anything useful then dont waste your time or mine.
jimmymac

Post by jimmymac »

nice, always good to see someone with such a friendly tone to them. well theres probably people here with info to help you but it would be useful if you gave an idea of what you had in return, kinda wet peoples appetite. asking with attitude will get you nowhere
daza

Post by daza »

awrite since nobody would give me info on this machine a had a go myself cost me a bit but won it all back in the end

if intrested in this machine then email me at

daz_353@hotmail.com
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

daza wrote:awrite since nobody would give me info on this machine a had a go myself...
Have you considered the possibility that no-one actually has any info to share about the machine? Relatively few people play club machines compared to a standard pub AWP, and the chances are that lots of people read your post but don't have a Golden Nuggets m/c near them.

Don't forget that the people contributing posts to this forum aren't here to provide a service, therefore you aren't gonna be guaranteed a response to every question asked.

Now that you've played the machine and sussed a few things out, maybe you'd like to tell us how you got on, did you make a profit, was it fun to play, good/bad things you found etc etc.

We'd far rather see posts like that ahead of posts hoping for top-secret info to be passed under the table!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I did play this machine of the ferry back from France, i hated it especially at 50p, it was dead, and i only got offered a max of £5. It seemed really boring.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

daza wrote:awrite since nobody would give me info on this machine a had a go myself
:shock: sorry about that mate! i am really really sorry that you had to go and find something out for yourself! :shock:

I feel terrible!

I am just soooo relived you managed to win all your money back! phew! close one eh? jeez! just thinking about the fact you could've lost money is making me feel guilty still!

oh boy am i happy for you. I][/size]GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE IMMEDIATELY ON ANY MACHINE

cheers mate, look forwards to hearing from you! (God i never thought it would be that easy! :) )