Club Crazy Fruits Gold

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Mattb

Club Crazy Fruits Gold

Post by Mattb »

Was out with my pool playing teammates last night, when one dropped the CCF for £200.

He'd got about £35 into it, and had nothing more than £12 offered. Plenty of crappy £4 boards and the like.

Then......the next board, he got up to £30 on the large board through the keys. Despite contemplating collecting he carried on. It then went question - key......question - key.....question - key......question key and got the 4 keys lit. Finished the ladder, and got to the superboard. Because so many wins had been lit, it started on £82! :shock: I thought this must be JP here.

Straight onto the superboard. Question, key etc once more, to light them all again, which boosted the cashpot up to £176. Carried on another couple of laps, and finished the pots up to £200. Amazing really, went from nothing to JP!

Afterboards gave another £30 odd. Never seen one of these do this, so if it happens again, i know its a JP! Anyone else had any luck on these?

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

:shock:
ob

Post by ob »

thats typical bellfruit club styles, although he should really have took the £172, have seen those superboards palm you off with spin a win ( £100ish ), when close to jp, ie. £250 one got to £238 gave spin a win for £140! ( spin a win gives more than 1 win btw if your wondering! )