lockbuster 100 club bfm

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
nigeswindon25

lockbuster 100 club bfm

Post by nigeswindon25 »

just started playing back for me old saturday club and have this in the club not really a club player so not sure how well his plays or a case of just avoid.anything about it would be appreciated as am tempted to give it a bash once the season starts
ob

Post by ob »

had this in my social club for ages now, you can't force the jp out as it is a cycle based payout based on how many credits have gone through the machine since the last pot... I'd estimate at least £600 of credits played through per jp - most probably alot more. The once I got the jp it just spun in 4 locks on the bottom reels and gave £100 on the win series.

Otherwise just play the boards for good features ie. cash explosion/ any 4 of a kind dynamite feature / mixed keys streak.. dont bother trying to go in on red keys to play for the red streak, it will block this, so there is no point in trying! Good signs on the board are when you get cash advance and it shoots up... often you will get something good on that board...

good luck
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Extra life makes features super on here as well i think.

I've had £50 from Turbo Win on the £250 one! :shock:

I remember when i got there, it was: £10----£50-----£250

Thought i'd best take the £50. Imagine if it had gone all the way, mental! Didn't want to rsik it as i'd only put a few in.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

cheers for that will be slightly cautious when playing not really a club player
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Mattb wrote:Extra life makes features super on here as well i think.

I've had £50 from Turbo Win on the £250 one! :shock:

I remember when i got there, it was: £10----£50-----£250

Thought i'd best take the £50. Imagine if it had gone all the way, mental! Didn't want to rsik it as i'd only put a few in.

Matt
bloody hell, you aint greedy then? id have gone for it...

youd *maybe* get the £50 on another board afterwards wouldnt you?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

i agree it had to be bashed
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

didnt have much of a float on me yesterday but was playig this and was pretty kack from the off
50notes through barely a board two i think that killed me with nothing on view
then got boost on a four to take me too two shots with the no lose streak off the bonus
up to 5 shots now from the off
from there hit cash advance twice two keys too go inside the board left on a shite number 9 i think 25 on the cash advance and was on the feature cash explosion also had the super feature lit up but cant recall which one i was on now took the cash advance just wondering should i of took cash explosion as iv no idea what it does or what it goes for
was 10p play 100jp
would i be better off playing for the super feature?...not the streak but like the red hidden boxes you get
ob

Post by ob »

cash explosion is 20-50, usually 30-40
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

cheers
may give it a go next time