Club Crazy Fruits Gold (Anyone Know??)

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Stevie S

Club Crazy Fruits Gold (Anyone Know??)

Post by Stevie S »

Had a little smash on this in a working mans club over in Liverpool tonight. I got a board and their is a fruit ladder thing on the right-hand side and a square of fruits on the left-hand side that awards shots when you match a line in any direction, so I get 2 shots and think "yeah, I'll take them" thinking it would accumulate the win of the shots at the top and let me carry on to try and earn more shots and accumulate more cash over time, but no, it collects the two shots as a feature, gives me 4 quid and thats me lot lol. :roll: I carry on anyway and get another board, it is playing well and I only need two fruits to complete this ladder on the right-hand side that will award you the super board, now here comes my problem, I have 16 nudges, and both the fruits I need to complete the ladder for the super board are in view, but I reason that if this machine forces the shots on you as a feature, then I imagine the nudges will be the same and I will have a no nudge win if I collect them and thats that. Now if I had more money with me (I was in the middle of nowhere with about 7 quid lol), I would just collect the nudges and would not care if it was shite all, but given the circumstances, I thought no, I will push on and see if I can open the super board just playing around the normal board, sadly, I hit a killer tomato and it was end of days :( :x So, anyone who knows, could you please tell me wether or not it would have given me the super board from the nudges?? Also, I did have the four keys lite at this time to unlock the reels.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

No, it would have nudged in the nearest win.

You can tell when it's giving you a superboard because it doesn't 'waste' many moves on the board landing on needed ladder fruits.

The superboard is mostly gash anyways. Expect £25 usually. Double or Nothing on the superboard feature can go to £64 quite often.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

blackmogu wrote:No, it would have nudged in the nearest win.
Thankyou for the response blackmogu :wink: It is one of them things that really annoy you not knowing the answer, it's like when you can't remember a celebrities name or some shit lol.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Get the superfeature going. If the meter fills up quickly, it could easily fill to JP. The old killer tomato gets you too often, though.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Thanks Harry2 but I was in Liverpool on a one off so probably won't see this machine again any time soon. I didn't even notice the killer tomato until it was too late lol. :o ops:
grandslam88

Post by grandslam88 »

does this play the same as the original version ? the original was ok