£250 cob!!

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Stevie S

£250 cob!!

Post by Stevie S »

Hit a bellfruit £250 jackpot with the cob feature. Now I don't play these much be will try to explain the fruity. It had a normal board you play around and if you get the 4 symbols on the winline you go on this super feature that is a wheel you keep spinning round to add up the different amounts, you could hit a bonus on it were it could times everything you hit by two or three. It also had a full cashpot reserve of £250 which is why I played it for a while. Anyway, after about £30 in I hit cob and it gave me the full cashpot for £250!! It seems to like cob like some of the £70 donds etc so this machine is always worth a little crack of anyones cash. I also noticed the fourth reel spins a hell of a lot longer than it should??
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Also, I had to go back for £86 because this machine has a note feeder and their wasn't enough coins in the machine to pay me.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Sounds like Road Hog Club. Interesting having a £250 cob. Wonder what it's like on a dead patch!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Sounds like Road Hog Club. Interesting having a £250 cob. Wonder what it's like on a dead patch!
It'll be like some of the £70 JPs as they are effectively AWPs with club machine code a la GATW 210.