Club Rocky Help or is it Rocky Title Shot

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
kalooki

Club Rocky Help or is it Rocky Title Shot

Post by kalooki »

Hey All,

Rocky has arrived at my local football club and any help would be appreciated as when I get on the main board after achieving 3 boxing gloves the feaures are a total mystery so have no idea what to take so any advice or help you can offer on this machine will be agreat help.

Thanks

Tom

JG enhancement activated: I've moved this to the club machine forum, leaving a shadow in The Barcrest section. Although a Barcrest machine, we do have a club forum dedicated to the discussion of club machines and you will get a more detailed answer with any luck.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It's a really poor machine. I've got one in a local club on 30p/£250JP and it really is a case of trying to nick profit from a single board, a la Booze Cruise.

Getting the three boxing gloves opens the trail (the usual Extreme arrangement) and there's nothing great on it at all. One of the low-down squares boosts you up quite high to a feature called Speedsomethingorother (square 31) which is rubbish, Streak is between £9 and £14, and the next feature is called Hard Hitting which is a skill selection on three lit cash amounts (usually £20 - £23) and it's very rare to go beyond that square.

I found one a few weeks ago £8 starting and giving the bonus off the number reel but even that blocked religiously at the £15 - £20 mark.

And no, it can't be nudge tricked into a huge 4-of-a-kind win, either.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy