Club Gladiator my 1st forced jp £250

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
partyboy31

Club Gladiator my 1st forced jp £250

Post by partyboy31 »

hi all i am new to all this so bear with me lol . Club Gladiator my 1st forced jp £250 at 25p in my new snooker club , it was around 11.30am not a sole in the place so that was good to try some stuff i had leard got a pint from the bar and the bar maid 1 too, she was happy ! which payed off big time for me she came over to chat with me , she said it was a very busy night in here last night sundays allways are , £5 in and i got the board you move around the outside collecting 5 helmets to open the inner 5 boards at the middel was mega streak!(look out for red numbers , you can go high or low on) i gambled the board to see how far it would go £12 in the cash pot £10 on the stack it kicked me out . i asked bar maid if she has to fill them in the morrning she said no never witch is good coz the next £5 in was backing , i pushed the stack to around 12 15 and was getting crap numbers so whent in on the board turned down 3 £30 boards and so on £110 down and bang straite in to the mega streak 1st spin £150 4 of a kinds to make it up to £250
i was very unsure as weather to take this as dident want to get kicked out with £80 but it payed the lot, £30 after play was nice too in the next £3 so all is well cashed up the 250 and had a go on a dond next to it that to was backing after £6 got to 30 cash pot kick me out with part win of 8 so diddent like to force this in fact looking back now i sould of forced the cash stack then i couldent be kicked out with part win! any ideas on this would be great !
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Pardon?
quasar911

Post by quasar911 »

nice work,

I dont mind the Gladiator hi-lo game but yet to play a club one.
Nixxy

Re: Club Gladiator my 1st forced jp £250

Post by Nixxy »

partyboy31 wrote:<snip!> .. to make it up to £250
i was very unsure as weather to take this as dident want to get kicked out with £80 but it payed the lot ..
Lost you here - are you saying you were worried that Mega Streak would fob you off with a crap win (ie. £80) instead of the full Jackpot amount?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
pokerkingqueen

hmmmmmmmmmm

Post by pokerkingqueen »

u tork like mong0
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

pokerpete wrote:Pardon?
what he said was:

Hi all, I am new to fruitchat so you will have to excuse me if i dont make much sense,
i joined a new snooker club recently and they have the fruit machine "Gladiator £250 jackpot 25p play" from which i managed my first forced £250 jackpot,
it was around 11.30am and i was in there on my own, out of boredom i thought id have a punt on the machine. I got a pint from the bar and offered to buy the barmaid one too, She accepted my offer of a drink and she came over to chat with me.
She said it was a very busy night in here last night, that sundays always are, i hoped the bandit hadnt paid out and after about £5 in it was looking good
after my first few quid i got a go on the board, you move around the outside collecting 5 helmets to open the inner boards and in the middle there is mega streak!
(look out for red numbers, you can go high or low on and not lose) i gambled the board to see how far it would go,but at £12 in the cash pot and £10 on the stack it kicked me out,
i asked barmaid if she had filled the machines this morrning, she said no and that the man came in reguarly but it wasnt today, after the next £5 or so it was backing, confident it was full and ready to pay i decided to push the cash stack to around £12/£15 and turn down the wins, it started giving crap numbers so i exchanged in to the board. after turning down 3 £30 boards it was showing good signs, i was £110 in and it easily gave me the mega streak, first spin of the streak gave £150 and then each spin gave 4 of a kinds to make it up to £250
i wasnt sure as to take mega streak as didnt want to get kicked out with a crap win (some clubbers dont give the full jackpot from megastreak) but thankfully it payed the jackpot, leaving me in profit by a good £100+
after the jackpot i got a £30 win from £3 then cashed up the 250.
i was feeling lucky and i had a go on a dond next to gladiator, that was backing too and after £6 in i got a £30 cashpot on the board, it kicked me out with a part win of £8, i decided not to take the dond on for a force, infact looking back now i should of forced the cash stack then i couldnt be kicked out with the 'safe' win,

any anyone has any helpful comments or questions about this? i worked out a few bits on gladiator while i was playing it,
would anyone have taken the deal or no deal on?

cheers, Partyboy
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Spyder wrote:
pokerpete wrote:Pardon?
what he said was:

Hi all, I am new to fruitchat so you will have to excuse me if i dont make much sense,
i joined a new snooker club recently and they have the fruit machine "Gladiator £250 jackpot 25p play" from which i managed my first forced £250 jackpot,
it was around 11.30am and i was in there on my own, out of boredom i thought id have a punt on the machine. I got a pint from the bar and offered to buy the barmaid one too, She accepted my offer of a drink and she came over to chat with me.
She said it was a very busy night in here last night, that sundays always are, i hoped the bandit hadnt paid out and after about £5 in it was looking good
after my first few quid i got a go on the board, you move around the outside collecting 5 helmets to open the inner boards and in the middle there is mega streak!
(look out for red numbers, you can go high or low on and not lose) i gambled the board to see how far it would go,but at £12 in the cash pot and £10 on the stack it kicked me out,
i asked barmaid if she had filled the machines this morrning, she said no and that the man came in reguarly but it wasnt today, after the next £5 or so it was backing, confident it was full and ready to pay i decided to push the cash stack to around £12/£15 and turn down the wins, it started giving crap numbers so i exchanged in to the board. after turning down 3 £30 boards it was showing good signs, i was £110 in and it easily gave me the mega streak, first spin of the streak gave £150 and then each spin gave 4 of a kinds to make it up to £250
i wasnt sure as to take mega streak as didnt want to get kicked out with a crap win (some clubbers dont give the full jackpot from megastreak) but thankfully it payed the jackpot, leaving me in profit by a good £100+
after the jackpot i got a £30 win from £3 then cashed up the 250.
i was feeling lucky and i had a go on a dond next to gladiator, that was backing too and after £6 in i got a £30 cashpot on the board, it kicked me out with a part win of £8, i decided not to take the dond on for a force, infact looking back now i should of forced the cash stack then i couldnt be kicked out with the 'safe' win,

any anyone has any helpful comments or questions about this? i worked out a few bits on gladiator while i was playing it,
would anyone have taken the deal or no deal on?

cheers, Partyboy
You have improved the work from an E to a C grade.
Sentence structure and spelling is much better, but there are still punctuation and capitalisation issues.

Good effort, but could do better.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

pokerpete wrote:You have improved the work from an E to a C grade.
Sentence structure and spelling is much better, but there are still punctuation and capitalisation issues.

thanks, i typed it on my phone, not much of an excuse tho... lol
partyboy31

Post by partyboy31 »

thank you Spyder
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Spyder wrote:
pokerpete wrote:You have improved the work from an E to a C grade.

thanks, i typed it on my phone, not much of an excuse tho... lol
D-
partyboy31

nice

Post by partyboy31 »

forced this great game 2day 4 £80 ty ty
went to mega streak stoped on £245 bastard thing , after play for fiver £8 red repeated with a 5 and a 12 came off with a smile