Frenzy!

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
Fruiter

Frenzy!

Post by Fruiter »

Just played frenzy in my local club and my first win came in after about £3 which was 3 oranges (£2), we gambled lower than a ten then higher than a 3 and and it dropped a 7 in. The exchange was active so looked up at the board and it was upto zone 3 with 4 nock's and 5 nudges, my heart sank as it's normally only zone 1 at that stage and 1/2 knock's. I expected a flashing board so jumped on the exchange botton and nothing happened :x

I was 99% sure it would flash!

anyways we got upto zone 4 and took our last knock for £40 and my mate hit collect, then the guy behind the bar shouted "you'd have had JP there mate!"

Was this right or was sensible taking the money and running, baring in mind i only had a tenner to play with and no more! If i'd have had a bigger float i would have forced it from there but i didn't :x
Matty

Post by Matty »

Seems like you wer very close to it man ! But you have to rememer you won £37 so dont worry always another day!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
RRE

Post by RRE »

Agreed, why take a risk if you have gtd return. However I think it is rare for the board the exchange so high at that low cash amount, my machine at home only does this when the im is coming, have never seen it do anything else - so I would have been surpised and tempted to go for it like you!
RRE

Post by RRE »

Yeh 2 stars!
How many for 3 I wonder...

Post by Guest »

Thats exactly the way i got a jackpot for £30, i was tempted to take the psycho cash for £75 or something but pushed on and sure enough jackpot was there that board :)
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I just wish i'd have taken more cash with me, i've forced this machine many times before and know once it starts offering £40-50 it can't be too far away, never mind though, it could have been worse!

I'm just dreading next time i go in and the barman saying

"It went £50 after you stopped playing" :x
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

rarnold wrote:Yeh 2 stars!
How many for 3 I wonder...
:? :
RRE

Post by RRE »

Only discovered the site earlier this week, 2 stars already (post count) Sorry for pointless post, too much stella !
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

rarnold wrote:Only discovered the site earlier this week, 2 stars already (post count) Sorry for pointless post, too much stella !
Ahh right, i wish i could say the same :wink:
ob

Post by ob »

if it stacks low down it means 100% it is there, it will keep stacking low down until it flashes, at a maximum cost of about £25, so in regards to you having only £10 it was a bit dodgy even tho it was ready... I'd have borrowed a score of someone, I mean its garenteed you can pay them back with the £250 anyway, not that I would be playing frenzy with £10 stake in the first place!
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I know, i don't normally. I've been cutting down on my spending so just stick to the snooker instead, but if i've anything in my pocket i just can't resist!!