Club operation and King Cobra Club

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
RRE

Club operation and King Cobra Club

Post by RRE »

Club Operation by .... Global
Another of my bankers (JPM Club Cluedo) has (finally) been replaced by this monstrosity. Looks brand new to me (refill meter shows 000001), it plays like all Globals I have ever played, preferring to spin in 4 of a kinds every now and again as opposed to any kind of progressive game. And sure enough over the weekend I am told that a chap put 4 quid in, held 3 JPs and the 4th dropped in. Unforcable unprofitable unenjoyable bollux, happy to be corrected of course.

Anyone got any good news? Is it just me that hates Global clubbers with a passion?

Next new machine (to me anyway), made by Empire, KING COBRA CLUB, but every time I've played it (total of 3 times now!), it seems fairly progressive. Need to check for any 'player tech' in there, but seem to have hit it at good times up to now and have to be careful due to some chav elements in that particular place. Anyway, it has a 3 position hi-lo feature (Cash-Nudges-Features with it;s name along the top for a banker type 'super' feature if you get enough letters during your hi-lo's) and if you get 3 correct on any of the positions you get a bonus. Initial findings are that it seems to me that if you get the Extra Life straight away machine is happy, if you don't it isn't, can it really be this simple? Last night I played after some chap had just taken £20 out. I got plenty of boards during the £20 "refill", none offered extra life I was getting to a win of about £8 each time. After £25 in was getting a board every pound, and the first bonus offered extra life every time without fail. The wins then seemed to go up roughly a level each time I got a board, i.e. £8 then £10 then £12, then £15 etc. So within a further £10 I was getting £50 boards every time. It stayed there for a further £10 before offerring 99 nudges (by using my extra life to go lower than 11 to get 12) for guaranteed JP.

Strange gameplay that indeed, could be really profitable if the above experience wasn't some kind of fluke. :D http://www.empiregames.co.uk/clubmachines.htm
RRE

Post by RRE »

Update: managed to force the Global twice now (both times I have tried, not got burnt yet, but I think I can see it coming...), I have changed my mind somewhat on that machine, still abhore the gameplay in general, but it gets plenty of throughput due to frequent small payouts, and I think could be profitable in the long run.
The Empire machine is so easy to read it's untrue, even the casual players know when to leave it, so it goes for ages without being played at all. There can be a problem with this one if you knock back £20-30 early say within your first £5, it doesn't like that at all and your force will cost more. It's ok if it's doing the progressive thing mentioned above.

Anyone else got any experiences with either they would care to share? I do not think I have fully grasped either yet as I have not been investing the time due to other committments.
RRE

Post by RRE »

Next experience, Empire machine - tonight was told it was dropping since the morning (refill meter unchanged). Bought a £30 bank of my mate and played that down to 0 (would not have got on it otherwise). Further £50 nothing of note. Then £50 board, gambled lost. Repeat x lots. After £108 total in get £150 jp. Play down remaining credits (2). Then place in remaining £2 from the bag and on the 2nd press get £150 again!

Lovely

Did not notice the play I've seen above at all tonight, but I think all players have been going for it. I just decided to force after what I'd been told and I think I had deeper pockets.

Machine did not short pay, or even show insufficient coins; presume it must hold £350 as if it was a £250 jp?
RRE

Post by RRE »

Well I tried you guys. Not much of a forum though, all I can see is a leach fest

Correct me if I'm wrong
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

If I'd even have heard of this machine, I'd have said something by now.

Maybe it's not very common? I'm sure the other regular posters would speak if they had anything worthwile saying.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I think most of us are not silly enough to reguarly play club machines.
Unbelievable Jeff
RRE

Post by RRE »

Fair enough, I thought I was posting to myself lol

I think they are both brand new, perhaps someone will be able to share info in the future. PM if you wish to get my email.

With regards to the silly comment, well! Hopefully some other members who peruse the club machine section may disagree? I personally stopped seriously playing pub machines shortly after they turned nasty/iffy which I consider to be about 1992

As with all gambling; Risk vs Reward

Gl with your £75 streak though!
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Sorry can't assist rarnold.

Excellent posts though. Exactly the right type for the board.

Well done fella. :D
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I play the occasional clubber and I've never seen either of those machines, sorry!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
McNutty

Post by McNutty »

crosbyrules wrote:I think most of us are not silly enough to reguarly play club machines.
Is that the general consensus on club machines then?
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I don't play either any more, but I don't see why it would be any more foolhardy than playing a £25 machine.

Granted, there is less information available in the public domain, but this can also be a good thing. Depending on the location and the type of machine, club machines can be far more lucrative than your average bandit down the publ
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Different scenario playing club machines. Rather these than £25 AWP's. When was the last arcade machine that you enjoyed playing. Revenge of the clones. Trail to 7 then start, super start, bonus, extra life. Round and round. Lower than an 11.Lose. Force out jp for a small loss. Boring.
ob

Post by ob »

I have one of those club operations nearby, however I've had some bad losses playing similar style globals before, some you can force but most you can't... hence I just have never bothered to play it.... if the times you did get it from forcing was from it spinning it in/getting it on the reels, then it is another crap global in my opinion and you have been INCREDIBLY lucky - I used to think this happens about once every £10000!

However I have noticed on the global website they have invented 3 jackpot settings, ( go to site for explanation ) and perhaps yours is on a high setting... ie. more JP's less small wins..

As for the empire thing, I've seen a couple, but as the machine is by empire and given that their machines are usually awful I've always given it a wide berth..
RRE

Post by RRE »

Thanks for that ob, I agree with you. re the global I have done the same as you and no doubt many others on various other globals, but I have still yet to fail to 'force' the jp on this one, and each time it cost 100-200, so timing is all thats needed imho. Each time it has been the same the gamble goes to 50 or 100 eventually with frequent(ish) 4 of a kinds falling in, ability to hold for a nudge for a 4 of a kind etc, never made the 250 on the gamble however and each gamble is interspersed with several foff gambles and the "feature" which btw just ignore (go till it kills you, I have not bothered collecting instantly); then seemingly out of nothing it rolls it in. Now I would agree with you about being lucky but I think it is too many times now. re the feature there is a possibility of it giving you a dead with collect (discharged I think it calls this), but this seems rare to me, and as it doesn't seem to allow you to get very high cash then recycle is the answer if this happens (only once have had £12 forced on me). If you are not going for it there are another couple of interesting things with the feature; if you land on the bonus, one of the 4 bonus's gives you £4, now if you have more than £4 in the bank, it still pays the £4, but takes £4 off your bank! Also the top board is not invinsible like you might think with other games, and frequently on the few times I have got up there it kills you with less than £20, sometimes on the 1st press! One other thing, it doesn't round up to the nearest pound, so if you have 80p in the bank you have to transfer it, I'm sure thats not allowed, and might suggest this machine has not been tested properly?

Any let us know if you decide to have a bash....

The situation with the empire is as above, i.e. a banker, my previous best m/c mwotw is now relegated into 3rd place behind these two!

Post by Guest »

Isnt the gamble on these like club greed? (im half sure thats a global :? )

Where it goes x2, x3, x4 etc?

I once had a spin a win £12, (collected down to £1 or 2 every time i gambled go for £75. I was convinced it was going all the way (£100 version) it was crazy, it just wouldnt lose the gamble (for a change)