jpm(cristal lesure) club lucky las vegas

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
winks

jpm(cristal lesure) club lucky las vegas

Post by winks »

hi can any 1 help i have just brought a club fruit machine called club lucky las vegas made by cristal lesure and it keeps payin out to much ie jack pot then 70 pound after 10 pound in does any 1 no how i could change the settings on this so it will play as a club bandit would in a club as all my friends play on it with cash and want it to pay out right??? i think the people we got it off have messed with it so would like to put it back as it was thanks david
reelman

Post by reelman »

Are suggesting that it is set up differently to waht the artwork on the glass suggests ? Do you have all of the alternative artwork ? Try playing in test/free mode ~ see what say 3 or 4 crystals should pay out, according to the LED, and then comapred to the artwork. Is it the same ? Either change artwork to suit, or settings to suit artwork.
If you're saying that LEDs say it should pay out £70, and that corresponds to the artwork, yet the machine pays out £80, then that is an entirely different problem.
Please clarify so that any techies on here may advise FURTHER
winks

percentage

Post by winks »

i just need to no how i can check the din switchs are set at the right percentage but they are numbered 1 to 5 ???
reelman

Post by reelman »

They are numbered 1 to 8, and there's 2 of them, which effectively makes 16 switches.
You still do not say which manufacturer you are talking about, so it's dfifficult to advise you accurately. Global for example genrally used switches 13 through to 16 to set the desired percentage. For example, the 78% you mentioned, would be 13 on, 14 on, 15 off, and finally 16 off. Barcrest and Bellfruit will be different.
If you state your machine, no doubt someone else will help you now.
winks

crystal leisure

Post by winks »

the bandit is made by crystil leisure which i think is the same company as jpm. the machine is called club lucky las vegas
reelman

Post by reelman »

Your quite right, Crystal machines are based upon JPM, are effectively the same thing. Most JPM machines of this age didn't use Dil switches, or Percentage keys to alter the percentage payout, but used one of the test routines to change them.
Enter test routines, and then enter test 10.1 , which should then display the current % setting. Simply pressing either the higher or lower button, which should now be illuminated, will amend the setting in 2% increments up or down.
Not convinced this is the answer to your initial problem, but it might be a step in the right direction for you.
winks

bandit

Post by winks »

ok wil giv that a go if i no how to do it!!! what steps would you take to ensure the bandit was running ok as i want to use it as for people to play like you would in the pub?? thanks for ur help david
reelman

Post by reelman »

For a start, I would go throgh all of the test routines, make sure the mech takes all coins as it should (test 1) and that the solenoid on each of the tubes works as it should (test 2) in fact, I would work my way through al of the test before siting the machine. To test ther switches on the tubes, enter the appropriate test routine, and depress the "springy metal strip" of the sensor. Each time the switch is tripped, it should beep at you.
At end of the day, a fault can develop at any time, and in some ways, the best way to test it is to site it ~ you will soon know if it has a problem.

You may wish to think twice about siting this in a pub though, as it is a club machine, no matter what the jackpot is set to, and is therefore not legal in a pub. The penalties for doing so are severe. Various permits and licences are also required, costing thousands. Failing to get all of these also has severe ramifications.
winks

bandit

Post by winks »

oh no its not goin in a pub mate just in the house but want people to play it as a proper machine!! would u no were i could download the right paper work to run me thro the tests?? like a tech sheet or something its just that i didnt get any thing with it
reelman

Post by reelman »

I'm not aware of anywhere that a tech sheet or the like can be downloaded, but I'm sure if you placed an ad in the buy/sell section, someone would come to your rescue, or perhaps even do you a photocopy or scan their own manual for free.
Were you able to get into the test routines ok, and were you able to adjust the % payouts of your machine? It's nice to know the advice given was useful or otherwise.
If you can get into the test routines ok, I am happy to explain each of them to you.
winks

bandit

Post by winks »

iam going to hav a go at it today mate so wil let u no how i get on