cops n robbers

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

So what can i do about my machine ? Can i get a new program ? To be honest i aint a clue about fruitys body parts.I just know how to play them.I want a machine that pays whats stated,Is that to much to ask for > lol . So whats my next move ?
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Intres ting point u make....illegal from sep 1st.So what about the machine company i brought this from ? Can i get a refund ? He had a few of these for sale.Now i knwo y. He knew and didnt tell . So lets say this was your machine.WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? p.s many thanks for this,Iv been asking for months about my machine.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

082 cops

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Just try reversing switch 7 which would then allow your fruit to drop pots.

Not sure if you gotta switch the 12 at the same time for this to take effect though.

I'll ask a friend who has fruits sited and will post u back.

Please don't be offended that I don't really wanna divulge play methods on clubs though cos it's my source of income, plus I wouldn't be very popular with people I work with!

I don't mind telling Cops Club/Deluxe or early clones though.

Newest Cops out is the platinum.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

pm me then if you dont mind mate ? I aint intrested in any hints.tips or cheats.I just want my machine paying out normal. by the way you have been very very helpfull. I am just glad im geting somewhere now.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

i also changed my dill settings a while back. To high jackpot wins and non fixed cashpot. So it starts from 0 . But dont know if it works,as i aint ever won cashpots lmao
ob

Re: 082 cops

Post by ob »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Just try reversing switch 7 which would then allow your fruit to drop pots.

Not sure if you gotta switch the 12 at the same time for this to take effect though.

I'll ask a friend who has fruits sited and will post u back.

Please don't be offended that I don't really wanna divulge play methods on clubs though cos it's my source of income, plus I wouldn't be very popular with people I work with!

I don't mind telling Cops Club/Deluxe or early clones though.

Newest Cops out is the platinum.

lol platinum - yehhhhhhhhhhh! the playing method for all of them is the same/similar anyhow.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Just looked in my manual . Switch 7 is jackpot frequencey and mine is set to high. Switch 12 is nothing.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Tosser of an Engineer on Seafrance said it was 12.
Hope he goes home to find someone has burgled his house and finds out they took a crap in his kettle after he's drank his tea. . . .

I'll definately try to find out more for you.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Tosser of an Engineer on Seafrance said it was 12.
Hope he goes home to find someone has burgled his house and finds out they took a crap in his kettle after he's drank his tea. . . .

I'll definately try to find out more for you.
thank you mate.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

An update for you. I got a name of someone,And rang him,It is looking like the machine was owned by a crook lol . I am sending the game card to him.And he will rechip it.Hes very intrested in playing my game card. I wonder how many others are fixing there machines ? End of day they cant lose,And they still wanna screw it further down.All i can say is HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL. Fing crooks.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had a right result on one of these last night. In my local mens club, i usually have a few quid now and then. Full and not looking too decent, i got...

BAR BAR X BAR

held the three bars....

-----------BAR
BAR BAR fruit BAR

held all four....

4 nudges. Lovely, £50 of bars on a plate. Over to the gamble, on a 6. Sweet, £75 then. Went to a 4, so i took it. Only a £100JP and i'm pretty sure it would have lost as it stuck for a while after going lower on the 6, almost as if it didn't want it to win. Chuffed with £70 uppage. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

£75 cant win(unless obviously on 1 or 6)pretty sure anyway
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah i did think that. There is a massive £75 block on all versions, i'm pretty sure you can get through it with enough going in, but from that seemingly random offer of bars i was never going to risk it from a few quid in.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

offering 4 of a kind bars was there for the jp/cp for sure, can't do 4 of a kind wins without being there unless its a wierdo program. Yes there is a huge block on £75- £100, but it will have been there for sure! The only exception to this is if it's on the stuck cashpots setting (cp's always on jp amounts) and low cp frequency... had a couple on this setting do the 4 of a kind wins when miles off...
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

are you saying that it's jp ready even if you get 4 cherries for 15 quid from nudges or straight in aswell?
i have one that plays up all the time,used to be almost certain of jp when giving 3 keys ,even when it didnt go in the middle with them it would be there soon.
nowadays it likes fining you after you get past 50 quid and this used to pretty much safe ,sometimes fines you past 70 aswell .
there was a time when myself and a mate dropped this badboy twice a week,regually, (it was constantly played by old boys who collected quids on 3 and 4s) we found it very reliable,but lately its hit and miss.
exchanging into the middle is pointless on it i've found,only had jp once like this.ive had 4 of a kind wins, cherries ,oranges and lemons and gambled them up but never got past 40 quid either,i gave up doing this after 5 or 6 losses on 40 quid, sure that it was blocked.
have definitey had probs with this even when giving 4 of kind wins.
now if i get a quick middle and it doesnt go all the way i'll cut and run ,cant be bothered with standing there recycling 30-40 quid back through it to get fined on 40 quid or less, again.
not sure if im playing it to my best advantage any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.
its an older version, tubes ,black cabinet ,cashpots on right ,10p 100jp.