cops n robbers

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

It will Jackpot when ready. If the Cashpot and Reserve Pot are always £250, then they are fixed, and it is hard to read when they are ready to go.

Regardless of model, you can take a Jackpot, and Cashpot out of the machine. You get £500, but it can take £xxx to get it. If xxx is less than 500 then you are on a winner.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Its been jackpot ready for months. The pots aint fixed. Its just i aint never won them lmao. If this machine was in a club,Then the taking would be a record. I have played cops robbers and public eno1 since day 1. And they were allways paying jackpots regular. Im now convinced somthing is wrong with my machine ?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Depends which one you've got. These can cost thousands to force out, and will throw in the cycled pot every now and then through Train Robbery or a Millionaires Row which just goes all the way. when its really ready to drop you'll know.....check the youtube cops n robbers video to see what i mean.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

BigEd wrote:It will Jackpot when ready. If the Cashpot and Reserve Pot are always £250, then they are fixed, and it is hard to read when they are ready to go.

Regardless of model, you can take a Jackpot, and Cashpot out of the machine. You get £500, but it can take £xxx to get it. If xxx is less than 500 then you are on a winner.
load of rubbish, the cp counts as a jp, and vice versa, you cant take both, once you have took either, either will be grands off.
darren

Post by darren »

Seriously? Even on the old ones with the actual free cashpot? Any time ive went for one its went insane after, just as it would have if id started playing collecty. And i wouldnt say thousands lol, a £250 surely would go miles before the 1k mark was reached.

There is no way a cops and robbers hasnt dropped for 5 months, if it gets played at all. But if your certain, and you say its been showing signs then force force force. I certainly would.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

my machine had had thousands through it. Over a week once i put near 5 grand through FORCING IT. I never collected nothing,Apart from the 3 swags that come straight in. And it still wasnt intrested in paying. Biggest win iv had since i got machine is 100 pounds on great train robbery. I have the classic cops robbers,With the voice overs. Anyone wanna buy it ? 200 quid .
ob

Post by ob »

darren wrote:Seriously? Even on the old ones with the actual free cashpot? Any time ive went for one its went insane after, just as it would have if id started playing collecty. And i wouldnt say thousands lol, a £250 surely would go miles before the 1k mark was reached.

There is no way a cops and robbers hasnt dropped for 5 months, if it gets played at all. But if your certain, and you say its been showing signs then force force force. I certainly would.
OK let me explain there is 2 pots on cops and robbers as such: current pot and cycle pot. The current pot is concerned with wins of £1-99. The cycle pot is concerned with jp or cashpot.

When you force the cashpot out and get it, you get the cycle pot, the current pot is not affected when you take the cashpot, so if you've put £100+ in it will obviously be flying and you will be able to take a £75 or so from the current pot.

The cycle pot however will obviously by empty as you have just won the cp, the cycle pot takes £2K+ to fill, so you will not be able to win another jp or cp.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Only 1 swag set up when you can gte it off nges otherwise pissin in wind
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

sorry to bore it but used to be a cracking m/c and public enemy no1 but went wank wi fixed cashpots
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

betchrider wrote:sorry to bore it but used to be a cracking m/c and public enemy no1 but went wank wi fixed cashpots
i feel you have a point here.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

So lets get this straight shall we. Is mine the only cops robbers which cant be forced ? I can go on my machine right now,And put 2k in easy with no jackpot.
JG

Post by JG »

Probably. I played the emulated version of the very original C+R out and within about 1.5K cycled I had a £250 cashpot and a £250 millionaires row.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Cops 'n Robbers Club

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Just for info: If you can get to switch it off/on, check the prog no and if the last 3 no's are 802 or 082, then this fruit can't pay pots.

Old style cops(clubs and deluxes)/premier leagues/public ememies and a couple of other clones of that era can pay cashpots from 3 swag set-ups.

C.L.O.C (Cherry-Lemon-Orange(with bar below)-Cherry.

Either first 3 or last 3 of these can "key up" and get you to millies where it's around 17 nudges for cashpots.

You can plug it quick if it fines you and start again.
Old Club Cops are pretty worthless cos the afterplay is gonna egg it.

Got barred from StenaLine a couple of years back by the ship's manager.

His name was NORRIS McCLEAN - Probably of the Clan McClean!
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Just looked.mine is 082. So that means what ?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Cops 'n Robbers

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Classic or Gold Cops won't drop pots for sure if prog no ends in 082/802.

Though I thought these were usually found only on P&O ferries.

Constant pots are only a dip/dil switch operation - switch 12 is responsible for this, while switch 7 is JP/pot frequency.

Supplier John Icke had these on the go around Ken a few years back apparently.

Since 1st Sept, these settings were illegal due to the fact that these pots were no longer "LIVE". It would be worth looking up the appropriate Gaming Board site then give them details of where you saw the machines, as I know they can act on your part now.