6 appeal

Forum to discuss any type of club fruit machine...
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

ob you seem to know this machine well. Is there any tricks like 3rd hold which i changed and went back to orignal stake it held 3 times on only to see it didnt hold lol :o
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

fruitypie wrote:This has to be by far the easiest ever clubber to force a jackpot. If its no more than 50 off Then hit it hard.You will not go wrong.
Not on the later programmes. Ive done nearly 700 into these for a £250 JP.

Original chips were straight push and unlucky to lose more than £50. It could also hold on the JP symbols (which is only £50) after a JP climb for a nice bonus.

Last one I played, the local player did 600 in it for a JP and was f**king fuming. I played it after, and it cost me 680.

Was quite interesting, as the next week whilst doing my tits in it again, the barmaid was telling me how someone new had got the JP straight after the regular had got the JP so maybe it would pay two to me!

I of course pointed out, that was in fact me, and it wasnt straight after, it was 680 after. Usual story, even thought I got all the coins from behind the bar, people see what they wanna see, not what really happens.

cheers, Mark
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

very very intresting slammer and nice to see honesty mate. So were 6appeals chipped ? p.s still yet to get a hold on globalls for another 50
ob

Post by ob »

yeh agreed there, the newer program was awful, and did wierd things like go to £200ish then go down, then cost £200+ to get the £250.

The thing with this style of machine (ie. this, red hot 6 etc.etc) in any snooker hall/large social club, is that all the locals know you can force it, and know when the last pot has come out, so it's very unlikely you will find it worth playing out.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

fruitypie wrote:very very intresting slammer and nice to see honesty mate. So were 6appeals chipped ? p.s still yet to get a hold on globalls for another 50
It was rare. TBH, I cannot remember all the ins and outs of it. I /think/ i came to the conclusion, that is when the seperate 'win-series' pot had a lot of value in it and this was its way of giving you it.

I understand why they chipped 6 appeals, but they went over the top. Like OB says further down, people (non players) love to force these things out. Catch it wrong and lose £50-£100, no problem.

They'll play it again, and the cashbox is doing great.

Stick a new chip in, the cashbox is massive for a few weeks then it takes absolutely fck all cos nobody will touch it! Marvellous design considering clubs are supposed to be sited for 1 year+.

cheers, Mark
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Now dont start about the win series mark lol . I have only ever had this once which went for about 40. End of day its a typical shit global machine. But very easy for jackpot. And for some strange reason i just love playing this machine regardless of how shit it is. Infact i am now looking to buy one :shock: