Something for ALL Darts clones

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
king_conspiracy

Something for ALL Darts clones

Post by king_conspiracy »

Myself and Sgt Snelly are fully aware of an exploit for Darts clones that includes a certain bonus and messing around with your shots/place on board....

We are fully aware and have witnessed (unfortunately not for long enough to work it out) over £125-£150 ripped out of these.

Any ideas/comments/queries - Pms would be appreciated.

Im not sure this is widely known, and although i know a few little things for the darts clones, this was kept protected and highly secret.

Cheers

Kingy +
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you want anything testing on these machines i have a VERY VERY accessable phil the power.. pm me and ill give you my email
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

ive also heard of something on these darts machines. I can talk to SGT on MSN about it if you want?
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Specifically BFU? Or any of the darts machines? I've not seen any BFUs that light round here or in services.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I believe there is something as i have seen a YDD £160 off
Also a PTPT £155 off
Fader

Post by Fader »

i have a phil the power i can test on too - right in the corner out of view
Chance favours the prepared mind!
king_conspiracy

Alright Guys, clear there is plenty of interest in this then...

Im pretty certain its for YDD,BFU and PTPT. The three darts clones basically (although apparently theres even more now)

Ive replied to those that have expressed interest, but unfortunately i only now partial info on this one, not enough to confidently go and try it.

I cant say much more on this thread......it still stands that if you guys want to know what i know then pm me. Ill tell you what i know.

What i do know, is this little baby has been kept very, very quiet and when me and Snelly believed we were going to receive it, the person in question pulled out at the last minute.

But we still managed to get details.

have a good week guys.

King.
joesan

Post by joesan »

i have it but i would say 90% are chipped now
Trying it can be costly too
king_conspiracy

Unfortunately Joesan, we arent talking about the same thing....What im talking about isnt an mtr or a free win, its a complex exploit within the programming of the board and what it offers....Im pretty sure to chip against it wouldnt not only involve an engineer but a total recall on ALL clones and a total reprogram.

So yeah, whatever it is "you have" ...its not this.

As far as i know it worked, and is still working on everything here and beyond.

My hopes are still high, if i figure it out or get hold of it, it will be a reet goldmine.

King,
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

King, as you know there are many of these darts m/cs + clones around. Ill pm u my msn details if you want to talk about/ share information. I have heard of many things on these m/cs and found the techniques extremely profitable.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Nothing to do with the bubble cabinet then and people fishing?
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Nothing to do with playing all out for the £7 let em spin reel play is it? well that is just the way to play it properly anyway :lol:
justice For The 96
king_conspiracy

Ok , ive received about 20 Pm's in the last two days, and other than a few people (which i expected would only ask/say sensible things) the rest have been along the lines...

"gimme what you have, ill go do it. Cheers, bye"

Unfortunately, if you re read my first post and opener to this thread you will know that this is not possible.

There is no point in providing partial info, if i knew what it definately was id be out as we speak killing all Darts clones near me and beyond. Ive come close, and i have my ideas. The reason for me making this post was to shed light on the exploit and hope that a few people would get back to me and add to what i already had to get a better idea. Or mention it to their contacts etc.

Im still working on it boys, so please no more > "give me your emptier, ill try it for you"

But still, thanks for your enthusiasm.

King.

UPDATE: Im working on a pretty solid line of info for Sub Zero. And no its not the bag of garbage that Tomcat or whoever it was was selling...That my friends, was complete bollocks.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I *heard* that coz its to do with the nature of the machine, its impossible for them to uncip it without greatly changing the play of the machine.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

so you reckon that the info is still pretty live then Dun?

they are dissapearing quickly though have noticed is ageing a bit :S