Cash, Bang, Wallop! 10p play / £25 JPT

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

Cash, Bang, Wallop! 10p play / £25 JPT

Post by Guest »

I stumbled across Cash Bang Wallop (10p multistake / £25 JPT) today for the first time (only seen it on TV previously on Eastenders!), and thought I'd have a go, so chucked a pound in on 10p play for some beer money, got a fruit win (cherry) on second to last credit, which turbo gambled successfully to £1 for the exchange. Hi-lo gamble started on 12, went lower, giving me a 1 which offered Turbo Win, but I went higher than 1 to get £5 from Cash Shots. I decided to collect and walk away at this point as I'd probably be thrown off next gamble, as I had a 3.

Can anyone give tips/advice on what to look for to see if it's worth playing, and what to avoid?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

YOUR NAME IS MEGAZONE!

oh my god... are you blind?

its the same damn machine!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not really Spyder. Hardly any of the features are the same on CBW as MZ, plus there is only one hi/lo, instead of 3.

Firstly i'd play it on 30p play, rather than 10p. Waste of time if you ask me. It can be forced, but beware a big block on Mega Streak. If it offers anything from:

Turbo Win
Pay Rise
Reflex
Cash Link
Fast Cash
Greed

£1rp
£1.20
£2
£2rp
£2.40rp
£3
£3rp

Take what you can and leave it. I'd only force it from regular £5 repeat offers and regular highs & lows offers. These can roll for a ton plus, have had around £115 from a GGG before. Played all out for a mega streak, which gave £50. 2x £25 shots after, and £15 off a £5rp. A quick dead board after, and left it. Cost around £60 to roll that streak out.
Taking cash repeaters can be a good way of extracting all value from the streak. I think this one may appeal to you Megazone, as you don't appear to be a hardcore player. Boards aren't often that expensive, and you don't often lose a lot on here if you have your wits about you.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

Post by Guest »

Will play it 30p next time, was only playing 10p as I had a quid in change.

Spyder, Mega Zone has three hi-lo positions on a disc, left one being for cash, middle one being the super zone for shots/repeater etc, and the right one is for features. Cash Bang Wallop has a single position hi-lo reel, higher for cash, lower for features. So they're not the same. Plus you can't turbo gamble up to Mega Streak on M/Z. I try to avoid Fast Cash and Pay Rise or equivalent on ANY machine most of the time it usually ends up giving about £3 tops. Greed on M/Z tends to kill around the £2.50 mark.

In my experience, I've noticed with newer Barcrests, they often give cheap boards/features, seem to be almost every £2-£3 through a trail boost/bonus or a fruit win, the latter being rarer.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Spyder wrote:YOUR NAME IS MEGAZONE!

It is a clone of GGG CBW HOP same machine same ftrs same situation :roll:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

These m/cs you can 'batter' if you know how to! If you get superskill stop from the bonus you can hit a small win and collect £1.60 (or a win around that). A couple of £s later it will ofer it again. Do this 3 times and then hit the MS. It will go £75 guaranteed! However, when GBC was first released you used to be able to do this and then have some IM boards after as well! Not sure if it works on the newer progrmames of GBC.

Just look for the same signs as NAR, CF.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You are getting confused Tom......there's no SSS on these!

GBC etc are made by Mazooma, this is a much older machine by Barcrest. Probably a good 3 years before GBC was released. By the way, that information you have posted couldn't be more wrong. It hardly ever goes for £75.....i must have had well over 100 mega streaks on these, and only 2 have gone to £82. The SSS method usually yields two mega streaks, and returns about £60 odd. Can be done for about £20-£25 in the right set-up.

Matt
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah i understand where you are coming from matt, but on these m/cs when they were first released, you could knock back 3 superskill stops for a MS that goes for £75.

You had to go refuse the MS 3 times before it gave you £75. I have done this many times in the past, just not sure if it is on this precise m/c. :D
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Lol oh yeah this is the barcrest section! haha i thought you were on about GBC not CBG!

Sorry! :D
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

next someone will be telling me that hot stuff and all fired up are different!

frenzy and throw a wobbler

brain waves and top tenner

fireball and dosh and pecks

you fucking idiots...

you really should get a clue

the pictures arent the same, but just look throught the glass and work out the inside picture...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Matty wrote:
Spyder wrote:YOUR NAME IS MEGAZONE!

It is a clone of GGG CBW HOP same machine same ftrs same situation :roll:
thankyou for having a clue matty, you are obviously sane........

for gods sake....... how do these other people tie their shoelaces???
Matty

Post by Matty »

Had a good day spyder?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I suppose you are right.....i love taking Good Times, Reel Magic, Cash Climb, 7 & 7 is, Pick A Reel, Hot numbers and Cash Attack on CBW. :roll:

Matt
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Just play when offering £4 then keep killing yourself on every board, try avoiding the board by switching stakes.

After say £30 then start playing the reels for the bonus...(this is a speedier way to obtain SSS) when SSS comes in just do the 'method'
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not you as well.....there's no SSS on this machine! Gawd sake, how many times do i have to post it. I bet some of the people on here probably weren't even playing when CBW was released...

Matt