KILL EVERYONE!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

KILL EVERYONE!

Post by Spyder »

twas about 11pm last night and i was playing a barcrest bully...

managed to get a top for about £20 that went for £60

got back up, DEAD

got back up.. trail boost off the "?" trail boost from the bonus, 5 nudges, you require trebles and bull! it booms across the pub...

to my amazement, a couple of presses later i get a 1 which takes me to skillstop, +3 darts.. higher 6 shots.. this is at least £12-£15

just about to press for the shots.. some random bitch comeup brushes past and hits the collect button.

i get my £0.50p from my first shot

dead machine..

pissed and repushing to get the high cashpot again..

end up with £20 instead of £75 because i got kicked off the machine at a very advantagous point for the barstaff

ie, cashpot full one feature away from darts marathon on a 2 on the feature, i take the risk of a hi gamble (payed off many times before)

GAME OVER

any bids on how much that pot cost for the barstaff to get???
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Weird that, every time the cash pot reaches its maximum (£25) on this machine or the cash side, then it usually offers the top feature if you were close.

I have gambled on the features when that high up with the cash pot on full and have nnever being shafted, did not know that it could do that. Anyway that machine would still have had alot of value left in it.
justice For The 96
Fader

Post by Fader »

very true anfield, does tend to give DM when cashpot is full, and extra life - but will nick ya life off ya and give you a few skillcontinues before giving it occasionally.

I personally wouldnt push it twice in a row, never seen any afterplay on these when its on 78-80%, only when its on 70% have i seen good afterplay, and a second streak over 25.
Chance favours the prepared mind!
mjd

Post by mjd »

On the subject of Kill Everyone.. Well I was forcing TAW left credits in and nipped to the bar to find someone playing the bastard..

Daylight robbery I was livid. Was thinking of going behind him and kicking his leg from behind full pelt, but discipline got the best of me..
boom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

what was the final result MJD?
mjd

Post by mjd »

down bigtime yesterday..

The force was nearly done and he took £8 followed by six, it fucked up everything and cost me about ................Whatever the streak would of been..
boom
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

mjd.......if your put in that position again, leave about £6 credit in the mc go to the bar to get change and come back and if theres someone playing on the mc...just say look m8 your playing my credit when you arrive back.. simple wtf can he say the fuckin chancer.
I love it when a plan comes together
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

drop the lot wrote:mjd.......if your put in that position again, leave about £6 credit in the mc go to the bar to get change and come back and if theres someone playing on the mc...just say look m8 your playing my credit when you arrive back.. simple wtf can he say the fuckin chancer.
Just don't do it on a machine with Mega Spins ... that £6 can be gone in the space of 30 seconds!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mjd

Post by mjd »

yep, I know what your saying.. I left about £2 of credits, but it still bollocked it all up..

if I had a gun on me I would of shot him with 90% of the rounds and then turned on myself.. It was an all time low feeling..
boom
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

have a bit balls mjd.......tell the fucker straight instead of wineing on here!

i for sure would tell anyone who stole my credit to move over ur on my mc............
I love it when a plan comes together
mjd

Post by mjd »

dont even want to think about it any more..
boom