Alien

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Alpine021

Alien

Post by Alpine021 »

2 odd results on these today. Suggestions welcome...

1st I go into a pub and a guy is playing it on a chair looking pretty comfy.

Anyway he is going for it by gambling up. No setups in sight. Like it - anyway no need to shark should be right unless it goes mental on him. But as I'm going outside he gets MS - flat but seems to be carrying on.

So I go to the beer garden and when I come back and it's full. Eh? For some1 who is up for taking nothing but MS how do u walk away with nothing??

So it costs me £30 for a flat and was comtemplating going for another thinking there must be loads of value left in it. But get a £5 board with a remaining credit and collect it.

My thinking was £10 profit and should be flying 2nite. Or should have maybe have re-pushed?

Anyway second one later in the afternoon gambled straight up for out of this world off a fiver.

Any1 think that might have another in? I thought not as out fo this world is a bit of a "rip" but it was obviously flying...
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've seen a few of these now, i just see them as a chipped cash attack, i did have a spell of going in for chipped CA/apes and did ok, then took a few hits and did'nt bother anymore, like anything though when caught right you could drop lucky, i found the mega streak was more generous on chipped versions of CA/apes, unless you got a cheap £30 early doors.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

You should find these cropping up all over the place soon, Mdm leisure have got more of these on their stock list than any other at the moment.
How tight is the bonus on these??? Completely chipped out or does it still work for £30 if ready??
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

And wait till you see a £70. The easy £30 rip becomes only a £25 rip :x

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i was on here few months ago saying chipped ca's and apes were fine. I take it back....they are not, had a few last few months that are crap, dont go near them now
Unbelievable Jeff
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

CrosbyRules wrote:i was on here few months ago saying chipped ca's and apes were fine. I take it back....they are not, had a few last few months that are crap, dont go near them now
Im the other way around, dint usto play the chipped ones! now im doing fine on them!
Scott

Post by Scott »

You can do ok on them, there were 3 or 4 in Leicester centre last year, i had not much to play one night so went round these just for something to do and did sound, they are pure evil though at times, imagine the various blocks on £70.
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I just got to the point of despair on some...but I guess, nothing else to do, I probably would pop my head in. Its just stupidly hard to know where you are.
Unbelievable Jeff
JG

Post by JG »

Obviously not the stupid latest chips that we have round here. Shipleys, Rocket, Windmill etc all nasty chip. Yeah string a few boards together and sometimes they go up early for no known reason, but go in for them? No way. These are proper Pyne Bedford chips, the p2s (ex-Showies) are blocky, but tend to gift the £20 before it's totally there and afterwards they usually stay loose for another. Not a 100% block on corners/Rev etc unlike latest chip.
I think the way to tell the very nasty smelly chip is the sound the reels make on stopping. Probably other ways.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I thought Alien was a P3 CA / GA? Or is there a P3 nasty chip?

I'm doing well on them. That bonus is really good and only really lands on Alien if it really doesn't want you as hi as u've got.

I agree they are very hard if not impossible to read which is why I just go to the ones I have got every other day and just go for it.

They both get a lot of play and unless another player comes along I should be ok. And I doubt anybody else is going to come to my area now as pretty much everything has gone. Damn.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

£40 To £70 jump masssive!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

shadmun wrote:£40 To £70 jump masssive!
No block there then!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

betchrider wrote:
shadmun wrote:£40 To £70 jump masssive!
No block there then!
must be MASSIVE block !!!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Played one of these today and got reel time. And it went round and I noticed the setup for £20 (3 3 2) so took it before it timed out but does anyone actually know the setup for this?

I know the other reel time set up but not this one...?
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

what do u mean,u dont know the 3 3 2 set?are you joking?
i got more routes than loreal