How does Throw A Wobbler indicate im?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
adamdare

How does Throw A Wobbler indicate im?

Post by adamdare »

This machine has only just reached my local wetherspoons and i agree it seems to play well, but everytime ive played ive not had enough money to force it. Just taking wat I can! Anyone just a few questions. How does the machine indicate IM, is it by a flashing logo etc and wat is this 'infamous' red series, Im only a beginner so help would be appreciated

Cheers
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The logo in the top left-hand corner will go all 'swirly' during board-play. Barcrest logo may also flash briefly as you are entering the board, but have never checekd... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

thankyou mate, also what is red series? is it a feature on the top board?
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah, thats top streak - thats what your forcing for - goes from a dull £25 to around £45
Chance favours the prepared mind!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Everyone but me seems to get TAW in there 'spoons. I have a powerball, king-ker ching, bullys prize board, juggling jackpots, and a sub-zero. Not much to make my eyes light up.
Unbelievable Jeff
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

In ours we have a

'throw a wobbler',
'Bobby Dazzler', '
pink panther',
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde',
'Juggling Jackpots' '
Phil the Power Taylor'
and that space martian one
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Both spoons near me are quite small. So only have one or two machines. One has

Voodoo Cash Blast plus 1 ITBox

The other has

Barcrest YDD and Red DNA and 2 ITBoxes
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

crosbyrules wrote:Everyone but me seems to get TAW in there 'spoons. I have a powerball, king-ker ching, bullys prize board, juggling jackpots, and a sub-zero. Not much to make my eyes light up.
Christ almighty - that pub needs to be closed down or torched I reckon! What a horror show of fruities...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I know mate, my other spoons is a red gaming haven! Jackpot Gems, Lifes A Beach, Stack Attack and Rocket Money. (With a Chav It thrown in) So that isn't too bad, unless you catch it wrong and spunk 80ish quid :(
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

TAW logo swirls (sort of wobbles) also if your first shot is blue series, then second shot is green etc to red series. i think this IM too! Not to sure tho as i have this happen twice and been red series both times. anyone correct me? or had the same happen to them?

Tom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, the blue / green / yellow / red series boards do occur - although as said elsewhere, don't get caught in the trap where it offers you the consecutive boards 'too quick'. Should be a good £3-£4 between boards to get the series streak.
Try another board after too, as this often goes 'swirly' ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

cheers guys, so is it better to wait for red series than take the jackpot?
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

adamdare wrote:cheers guys, so is it better to wait for red series than take the jackpot?
It can block quite a lot between offering a JP and giving Red Series, the worst I've experienced is £30 but on the otherhand it may go on the same board.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

In my experiences on TAW, i have always taken red series as this tends to do a little more than £25, £30-32 ive had. If the machine is 'buzzing' then JPs can repeat but then again red series can give quite a bit. im not totally sure, but ive always had a IM board after having JP never after a red series board! So im not 100% sure the best way to get the most money out of it - i just go for red series!

Had good experiences on it though! so alls happy!! :D :) :D :)

Tom
led

Post by led »

Depends I normally go for 9reel blast for jacker, then next board play for either super hold or reel blast jacker again. It can then maybe do the series streak followed by an IM. It just depends on how happy the machine is.