Who needs reds?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Alpine021

Who needs reds?

Post by Alpine021 »

I just got a Bully for you replace red and well happy. Pretty much there every 2 or 3 days.

Also a few times got the cashpot upto like £20 off about £5 and walked. Nice profit without pushing it through.

I'm not saying I miss £25 reds that much but it makes me remember how this and clones used to be pretty damn good when in a busy pub.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've still got BFY, its just replaced a Vamp, i don't mind these either, i've still got a lucky strike too, this cost me £26 for strike it rich the other day that went £55, only the second time i've had £50+, the other time being a £62 off a Phil Taylor, also i take a reel KO if offered early doors, had it a while back when only £9 in for £16 profit, if you miss or it slips collect a quid and carry on.

Not many of these or clones around now.
Cobwebs 👆
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Yeah definitely. I liked Lucky strikes. They seem to take a little longer than BFY etc but seem to do better tops.

I had a £63 top on Lucky Strike.

Can't think what my biggest BFY top is. Can't think if I've had it go past £50?

To be honest I'm just waiting for it to flash :wink:
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had the flash twice on my strike, yet to see it on the bully but not played it much so far, also my strike has got the light out on 2 buttons, so its a nightmare for last lit, if the music is low you can hear it so you have got a 50/50 chance, its privately owned by foreigners so explaining the problem is more or less impossible.
Cobwebs 👆
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I've had the flash twice on my strike, yet to see it on the bully but not played it much so far, also my strike has got the light out on 2 buttons, so its a nightmare for last lit, if the music is low you can hear it so you have got a 50/50 chance, its privately owned by foreigners so explaining the problem is more or less impossible.
lol :lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'll be in there in about 5.30 if you fancy it?
Cobwebs 👆
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

I had an 83 top on a phil waddle???

It was a test clone that failed, could destroy you pushing it, but then when it was in the mood it would go huge.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Pil Taylor was the tightest out of the clones. Used to piss me off to be honest!

I quite liked yabba dabba. Had a few good n's.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

75 on a Lucky Strike - but it took 60 off me though. Could have just took 18 on pot from a tenner lol. Every board was high but blocked like mad.

Got 3 darts varients here and there but one has 3 button lights not working, one has light for 'flash' broken and the other involves watching the locals cry when a fiver comes out :P
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Love these
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Got a darts in the same pub as a stopper lol
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

got a town with a yabba dabba darts and a lucky strike in same pub,up the street is a yabba dabba darts and a wobbler then a phil the power in a pub 2minits away bully 4 you in a town 5minits drive away,then a cafe in a town 20miles away with 2 note changer bully 4 yous and a bobby dazzler lol how randoms that? jeff vickers would be in his element!!

15minutes later skint tryna borrow the trainfare back 2 S.B...

any1 played a sid wardells darts?
BN1!!
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Wow utter retro collection. Is there some time warp hole nearby lol. As for wobbler, imagine, you get streak and a jp - up say 30. It then starts sequence for im. Usually 4-5 a board by this time. Do you take the (yellow?) streak or go for ms?? Number of times it's not done the last one is wicked!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

LordOoze wrote:Wow utter retro collection. Is there some time warp hole nearby lol. As for wobbler, imagine, you get streak and a jp - up say 30. It then starts sequence for im. Usually 4-5 a board by this time. Do you take the (yellow?) streak or go for ms?? Number of times it's not done the last one is wicked!
lol yeah annoying as hell when it doesn't give you the red, shouldn't be far away though..
:lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Not sure how far but have been done a few times lol. Think once i ended up doing a jp+ back in. So either hope ms goes big(yeah right lol) or get a chair and be ready for the long haul :(