Mega Zone

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Havent played it but it looks bad!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

NMtJ - I think I've played this once and it's crap mate, is it the Mazooma 3 number thingy?

:)
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Yes, flexi strip style. GBC clone

Post by Guest »

This machine is in my local bowling centre and it is shit!! I put £140 in to get only £65 out. Some bloke put a good £30/£40 in before me and he dint get jack shit. So thats £170/£180 in and only £65 out. I got MS for £25 and it went dead after that, would not even give a £5. bag of shite machine never going to play it again. What is the set up on vamp it up? My local arcade has two of them so would be nice to know please ;-)
bombfrance

Post by bombfrance »

the one near me is a money pit, after dropping £8 in it i gave up, hadnt even got off the reels. V bad news...
Do or Die?
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Mega Zone is very tight. It does have a massive streak though. I don't bother playing them unless they're full and showing something really good.
bombfrance

mega zone

Post by bombfrance »

take it all back. this machine is the tits when full. dropped in £16 for £33 return, afterplay on a mega streak just continues it. starting 2realise why ppl suggest sitting back and watching them fill up though, rather than doing it yrself :s
Do or Die?
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i find this m`c nearly imposible to read verging on totally random.....basically real shit m`cs to play
I love it when a plan comes together
bombfrance

IM

Post by bombfrance »

does the m/c flash the mega zone logo top left when it goes to IM?
Do or Die?
J_C1987

Post by J_C1987 »

as far as i know, it only goes i.m when you get all 3 megazone symbols when red :wink:
nigeswindon25

hh

Post by nigeswindon25 »

also does the a secret im of just going from 1-12 continuously till u get mega streak.had it after next board after a flat 25 mega streak crud machine
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah....the second IM way is just landing on the superboard symbols 6 times in a row. I call it the second, as everytime i've got it that was its been straight after the first MS. First one is usually a long and laboured process.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
goldie

Post by goldie »

They can be ok and either give a second jp after ms or an other ms etc but most of the time it goes dead straight away.
Shite machine but like with any machine catch it right and its cool to play.

P.S why is there a chip out?
Twedd17

Mega Zone

Post by Twedd17 »

This machine is utter kak! Its popped up in my local.

£120+ put in, backing from the off........£65 returns only gave the mega streak once...needless to say £25....oh wait actually £30 and that was from an IM - AWESOME (not)!!! Yeah you're right the IM is activated by getting red icons.

Has anyone actually had more???

Any advice??? (Other than leave well alone)

Cheers
Second place is first loser!

Post by Guest »

robinhoodovdawood, do you mean the Bowling International in Stroud? I was in there today, with 50p, got a fiver straight away! Biggest win I had off Mega Zone was £17 with £4 put in. Usually doesn't play good though.