cash attack

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

cash attack

Post by Spyder »

i know this has already been posted about

played one local reguarly for the last few weeks, made a few quid profit off it here and there,
but tonight, i made a lot on a few other machines, and tried out something id heard, only to find out that the machine didnt want to pay out and was paying worse than a done SRR.. wtf? theres no way this machine can have a cheat to it thats that huge?

anyone want to talk about it? PM me?

oh, hello by the way, ive been reading and not posting for the last few months!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It does have methods and manipulation. If you properly skank one it can cost £40-£50 for 2 boards! :shock:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Can NEARLY be there quite a lot but i think value is going out of them ala extremes once everybody got them they got harder to find flying
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

sounds like it could all be fun, all i got told were a couple of shortcuts... all involving at least a bit of luck and a couple of gambles... giving up on the method i was told...

grand national today... good luck anyone who got an early or lucky bet on..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

return of spyder, used to enjoy your posts mate
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lol, thanks...

not been posting for a while, its fun to read....
whole site still laced with complete muppets.... makes interesting reading, glad to see mikes site winning the cyber-gambling-site war after all these years...

Dave
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Got m/s today on red got £35 it carried on for.........a fiver?
Scott

Post by Scott »

did'nt think these did ''bits'' always had £15 minimum off MS assuming it rolls.
Cobwebs 👆
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Never had it carry on. Done two today for Ms for both flat 35s. Like mentioned they are quite profitable when they are flying but its hard to find them reading now where everyone is doing them!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

toothless11 wrote:Never had it carry on. Done two today for Ms for both flat 35s. Like mentioned they are quite profitable when they are flying but its hard to find them reading now where everyone is doing them!
did what i was told on one today and got a straight 70.. it did cost 30ish for a board tho...

i dont like it
JG

Post by JG »

You wait until the market really is saturated. On those pub settings it'll be flat 35 all day long, with the odd £50 in for good measure. When these first came out people (Mattb, not Ob) were talking about £105 MS.
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

JG wrote:You wait until the market really is saturated. On those pub settings it'll be flat 35 all day long, with the odd £50 in for good measure. When these first came out people (Mattb, not Ob) were talking about £105 MS.
whem i was first plying these i was getting 120's (profit) all over, because the MS's were often big
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

not a big deal tho is it?cos ive always played em expecting that just thought id mention it only going a fiver
ob

Post by ob »

mega streak now is nearly always 35, the machine is pretty pointless in any major town, if you take it on you'll lose, bonus will block gold7's and revolver is blocked... end off...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

rumors of something better than all of that though?

anyone care to elaborate?