Temple of treasure

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

One of my locals, do it every now and again...
Heh, mainly go there for a meal with the missus now (up in the restaurant). If I'm over there on a play though, I'll let you know - have a bit of a chat and a beer...

Last time I went I'm sure there was a Ant 'n' Dec, Supernova and one other that I can't remember...

:)
Fader

Post by Fader »

that was along time ago then - when the arcade i worked in was still there.. quicksilver?

now its all changed positions theres:

Powerball
lucky strike (chipped)
Fatboy Spin

all crap lol - but yeah let me know when your down next and ill buy ya a beer
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Will do, and return the favour of course!

Blimey, they are crap now - how long have those machines been there?

There's a pub near me (Bar 24) that has three of those BFM's in - Ant 'n' Dec, Crown Jewels and another that I can't remember. An evil pub! LOL
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Count me in on that
Powerball aint bad can get some quick £10+ wins out of it
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah real bad mate, alot of pubs round here are just sticking Bells in there Pub, where you from exactly then?
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'm from Gravesend - Next to the Woodlands Restaraunt - used to work there and played my first m/c (CashBowl) in the bar. :)

Work up in Dartford by the M25.

Will be Top Giza'ing it tonight at the bowling alley - it's been a couple of weeks now, so hopefully should be playing well! :)
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Matt I work Dartford just off M25 too small world :roll:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It certainly is!!! I'm at the top of the Wilmington / Dartford turnoff from the A2 (By the new housing estate). Do you 'machine' locally?

:)
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I will PM you
geegee-11

tot

Post by geegee-11 »

definately 2 3 1 for nudges and 3 2 1 for follow me on barcode :D
fhmassive

blast form the past

Post by fhmassive »

A £15 jp Temple of Treasure just came into a local eaterie that just happens to be on the roundabout route home from the Pub.

now I've had the Red TOT for £60 off a £15 jp version before and that had the Payout at 72% (i think) and this one is set to 78%

:D :D :D

So I pop in there after the pub and challenge myself to whatever change i have left from the food (and that I didn't change up over the bar earlier :P )
and I only have untill the food is done.

I've been doing really well, had normal TOT when I was at the £8 point and took it a couple of times, and had a Hot Warrior Red for jp too once, the Nudge code on the barcrests always gives the win on the gamble too, and I've been able to do this a couple of times too. Luckily I've been a regular in the shop for years and I'm fairly friendly with the staff, so I don't get any greif for winning either.

This week i've done it 4 out of 5 days in a row, and each time I'm not takiing less than £10 profit out. I must be getting really lucky or something.
Rawkusrecords

Post by Rawkusrecords »

'Follow Me's hurt on the wrists.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Weird you should say that I had to ask somebody else to hold it for me the other because it was hurting my wrist.

Oh and the nudge code gamble from 12 to 99 is not 100% i used to think it was but I have had it twice lose now but it didn't matter as Bar Code was available even when the gamble was lost.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

You bunch of pansies!

You don't even need to hold it when it's showing you the sequence, only once the sequence finishes!

Ever tried that feature (Bakers Dozen?) on a Pie Factory which you had to bash the buttons. There was a cheat where you held all but one button down. This meant that it kept giving you the one remaining button to press, making it a very easy JP. Easy that is, if you had a mate with you.

Try it next time you're on a machine. Hold down every button but one AND still have an appendage free with which to hit the last button. It's not easy! You could use your arm to hold down most of the buttons, but unless you held it down really hard, you usually slipped off one. Mind you, the pain that you experienced was nothing compared to the looks you got off people who thought you were having a fit.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I didn't think bakers dozen did a follow me like that, I thought is was one of those types that said follow me for £XX and then if you got it right thats what you got no gamble after that.

I haven't played that in so long though i could be wrong.

Didn't know you could hold at the end of the sequance seems a bit risky if you ask me.