Temple of treasure

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
PHOENIXLEISURE

Temple of treasure

Post by PHOENIXLEISURE »

Anybody still play these :) did anyone ever try the 6 knock backs on the barcode?
"Technician Not Magician"
vimes

Temple Of Treasure

Post by vimes »

Yeah, got one near me that gets a pounding every now and again, emptied it a couple of times in the last year.

What's the 6 knock backs all about then - I normally take the jp from the barcode . :wink:
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Dont see why you would knock back a barcode I do tend to not take them unless I already have a few JP's in the bank can sometimes educe your chances of getting the red TOT
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Red TOT - those were the days. That great dramatic music when it offers it to you - 'Dun-dun-dun-der du-du-du-du-deeer dun!!!!!' If you know what I mean LOL!!!!

What was the best code to enter when it gave you that special nudge bonus? I think it gave you 12 nudges... The one at the old Lakeside arcade used to then always give you a win on the gamble from the 12 to the 99. Most didn't however...

:)
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

it was 2-1-3 12 nudges which if it didn't gamble would offer the barcode.

I got that the other day on a £25 JP and was quite shocked because I hadn't seen it in ages. I also haven't seen the 12 lower 12 lower 12 business either for quite some time.

That one at lakeside was a £15 JP and if you acheived it via Bcode FM it wouldn't offer the rpt ??? it would just add up the 15 and swipe it over not even go mad and say you had jackpot

I still haven't hit the fruit shoot when it goes mad and offers every win in the matrix for £58

Nice to see another local on here. Matt where do you play
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

fruit shoot when it goes mad and offers every win in the matrix for £58
Heh - never had that! Sounds cool though!

As for where I play - I only play on a Thursday & Friday (evenings) usually to be found in either Gravesend, Bexley Village or occaisionally Bexleyheath - although I'm sure I'm stepping on someones turf there - the m/c's are most often dead there. I even had the girl behind the bar of the Bowling Alley trying to tell me 'the quick way' to get Speed Streak on Top Gear LOL!!!

Used to go to Lakeside every month or so - That Old Orleans place seems to ge a lot of test machines in...
What are your main haunts?
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I play in various location because I travel quite a bit. I quite often visit Grays but not for a major profit just because I know the manager there used to be a fair amount of places but they seem to be dissapearing or changing all the awps for lo lechs or section 16's. I can usually be found in Romford saturday mornings. Most of the quick silvers around only have 2 awps

That old orleans is that the boat over at lakeside??
I have played gravesend once and that was in the wheatherspoons about 8/9 months ago when they had a jackpot genie
Rawkusrecords

Post by Rawkusrecords »

Cash is King wrote:it was 2-1-3 12 nudges which if it didn't gamble would offer the barcode.

I got that the other day on a £25 JP and was quite shocked because I hadn't seen it in ages. I also haven't seen the 12 lower 12 lower 12 business either for quite some time.

That one at lakeside was a £15 JP and if you acheived it via Bcode FM it wouldn't offer the rpt ??? it would just add up the 15 and swipe it over not even go mad and say you had jackpot

I still haven't hit the fruit shoot when it goes mad and offers every win in the matrix for £58

Nice to see another local on here. Matt where do you play

Isn't it 2-3-1 for 12 nudges (gamble to 99) off the nudge code?

And through normal barcode, it is 3-2-1 for follow me and hold all the buttons down all the way through for JP. Old news.
Quality machine!!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

hold all the buttons down all the way through for JP
You can let go of them between each gamble if your fingers are starting to ache - just put them on again before you press start to move onto the next sequence...

random stop

Post by random stop »

yeh i have one near me that every man and his dog seems to do very often. dont play it much now. i have had the £48 fruit shoot on two occasions , everybody who plays it takes 3-2-1 for jp . so i strayed from it a few times and took fruit shoot. hit £5 or £6 a lot of the time though.
from what i remember it was 2-1-3 for 12 nudges
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

My mistake I think you might be right with 2-3-1. I know it was the same code for cash repeater of the Moes Tavern feature on Homers Meltdown if that makes sense??
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

its 2 3 1 on nugdes in 110% sure
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I have played gravesend once and that was in the wheatherspoons about 8/9 months ago when they had a jackpot genie
Yep, that's the place - don't get there that often, but as I said, does seem to get a lot of the newer machines quicker than other places nearby.

Heh - Go in the 'spoons a lot at g/send - they do tend to be off quite a bit in there though, and I see a lot of the olden's playing on them for hours on end. Last time I went in there, there was a Mega Zone, Crazy Cobra, Top Gear, Horn of Plenty and Hill Billionaire...
Fader

Post by Fader »

One of my locals, do it every now and again, had a LS in there - just been chipped though :wink:
Chance favours the prepared mind!

Post by Guest »

what was the code for fruit shooter then? i used to know it as its good to do on the £5 jp versios, always jp+. whats the most the red TOT on £15 can go for? my most is 75+great afters and came in part of a streak triggered by a gambled pot