ice burger

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
juliet

ice burger

Post by juliet »

it is doing my head in i cannot think of the name of the m/c that is like ice burger the one with pigs on it who can help
Matty

Post by Matty »

spiker the biker ?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Nixxy

Re: ice burger

Post by Nixxy »

juliet wrote:it is doing my head in i cannot think of the name of the m/c that is like ice burger the one with pigs on it who can help
Cops'n'Robbers? :wink:

Or am I thinking of the wrong sort of pigs...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matty

Post by Matty »

:lol: Good one!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
neil222

Post by neil222 »

jurrasic pork
fat fat fat i tell you
juliet

ice burger

Post by juliet »

thanks neil thats it jurrasic pork xx
neil222

Post by neil222 »

great machine, i used to laugh when you got a jp sometimes it would say let them spin??? why would you let the jp spin when you could just hold them. this was good for the 100 streak, just ashame the ice burger trick didnt work :x :x
fat fat fat i tell you
juliet

Post by juliet »

yes i done great once my best ever on a m/c put £2 in got the feature for jp then rolled got 100 good days
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err, ice burger trick did work on jurassic pork, you just had to know the trick before they chipped it, and actually had to know how to do it right!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

What was the blimmin trick on these - I remember it was 'a certain feature' related.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
neil222

Post by neil222 »

the 2 i had the trick didnt work. The trick wasnt rocket science just hold 3 buttons down on a certain feature oopps opps opps jackpot
fat fat fat i tell you
neil222

Post by neil222 »

there was another way around this on this machine it would let you have 1 more gamble on the cash if you nudged in a win via red boxes this would save you about £10 on getting a jp. also off the red boxes take a cherry win with a jp or jps in view and phope for 7 or 9 reel blasts. piss easy m/c
fat fat fat i tell you
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

jurassic pork did work, just cause you didnt have any doesnt mean the whole country was chipped where i am we had loads, but it got to the point where it wasnt worth doing them cause someone else had done them every day, not waiting for the streak to build

the feature was the on in the second to last zone, on the left, cant remember the name, yep, hold down the buttons ooops oops oops,

i saw no end of ppl actually miss is, and then think it was chipped as it rolled in the cherries! lol

sometimes if the buttons were sticky you had to hold the cancel down then swap to the holds, this way if one of the holds didnt go in right the machine was stalled for a moment from holding cancel down (just like on number runner on reds) i poured coke on the buttons on so many of these it was unreal, STICKY ha

brute force would bring the pot out, but it was sometimes risky, £30 bock on the 10 to the 25,

anyone who played Snake rattle roll while they were being done would relate to this. you know somethings wrong when that happens
neil222

Post by neil222 »

what also made me laugh with ice burger and this machine was the amount of people i seen collecting below zero and holding down all of the buttons using the whole length of their arm. they looked like right twits.
fat fat fat i tell you

ice burger type game

Post by Guest »

hey m8its called jurassic pork haha!
hope this is of help juliet !