lucky strike?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
toothless11

lucky strike?

Post by toothless11 »

i managed to get the top feature (forgot wot its called now) quite a while ago. it automatically said 'here have a repeat' and my winings were doubled from 32 to 64. this wasn't the thing i was surprised about. the following spin it said sumfithin like ' here u go again' and i was given a 'free' board in which the all the strike values changed to mixed red and blue. could some1 tell me wot this means please?

tom
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

strike it rich is the feature. I have had that before where you get top feature lets go again and all the shots are mixed up as you stated.

I think it is just a software glitch nerver had more than a fiver off of that board...
"Its all about the top"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I had a nice run on an LS yesterday. After a £32 top feature, the very next spin brought in a bonus with two true-skill Add Agains, leading me into a flash IM board. Twas a nice surprise!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Had my biggest cost for a barcrest board last night on this. Ruined an average even day! 22 quid, and then it was ready! and then I ran out of fucking money! Just a little annoyed to say the least!
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

crosbyrules wrote:Had my biggest cost for a barcrest board last night on this. Ruined an average even day! 22 quid, and then it was ready! and then I ran out of fucking money! Just a little annoyed to say the least!
ouch, kinda glad I got th bus home, hope that quid u gave me didnt ruin it!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

ran out ov money?y would u start forcing a machine without the funds thats stupid,what nite was it as i went down hollywood in the morning and got strike it rich off 3 quid :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

probs that one pick a reel, i ran out of money cus I went on the tilt, and was playing it through annoyance. It definetly wasn't next board so you probably got some mug punters play it after me

P.S You don't expect 22 quid for a fricking board!
Unbelievable Jeff
chrisfarrar

Post by chrisfarrar »

Played this in local this afternoon, put about 10 in, wasn't backing at all, anyway put 5 in note acceptor, got on board went all way for Strike It Rich, gave me £36.

Tried another 5 after this but nothing, board only offering £1.60.

Just wondered if they often pay like this without backing? Hard to read if so.
JG

Post by JG »

No you got incredibly, incredibly lucky.

Nah just kidding, what's backing? To get a machine with a note acceptor backing unless it has just been refilled is a marvel.

The last ten Dart it Rich Lucky Mammoths I have had have all been 'non backing'. Backing is for wimps.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

They don't need to be backing to pay big.......

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matty

Post by Matty »

The reason you get back on the board is you have taken 3 shots on the double strikes im pritty sure :)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............

Post by Guest »

Nah Matty, on lucky strike its different to the darts maachines in that you dont get a restart chance for taking 3 doubles, it will say 'lets go again' at random seemingly however i have only had it once when i was doing it so usually just when buzzing.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

It can say it at anytime even after a lost board
It says 'here we go again' and puts you straight back in
Had it quite a few times while forcing
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Sorry i think it is lets go again
A while since i played one :roll:
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

mr red is correct will chuck it in at any time during the force or even straight after the top feature