Space Raiders Again

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
D4nBO

Space Raiders Again

Post by D4nBO »

As everyone else on here I have played this machine to death. However, came across it again yesterday (replaced legal tender) few quid in MS only went for £25 next board super game MS again funnily enough £25 again.

My point is (correct me if I am wrong) I thought the super game (im board) was taken out of the software with the first chip upgrade along with certain other things. So my thinking is that is the super game board is still there so will other things (if you get my drift) what are peoples thoughts ??
"Its all about the top"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

you must still have a first chip then,
can you still gamble on the ?

also its not like the SG is an mtr or a fault nearly all machines have a IM mode..
it dosent come around alot though so take it while you can
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

yeah can still gamble on ? pay out set to 82% aswell !!

would have thought I would have seen before though. But could be another steady earner for me !!!
"Its all about the top"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

well if you can still gamble on the ? then you still have a chip where the SG is avaliable..

ive not heard of the SG being chipped out.

anyone else?
fhmassive

SG chipped out?

Post by fhmassive »

I heard the rumour a month or so ago, but I seem to get the Super Game on machines that you can't gamble on the ?, so unless there is nother chip being introduced, I doubt the reliablility of this info, but I'm not 100%.

If anyone knows otherwise, please let us know on here.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

After numerous force's of this, still don't know whether to love or hate.
Unbelievable Jeff
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

the one by me is def NOT worth the effort.

one ive had it where i have put a quid in and got MS, everyother time your looking at 15-20 even if buzzing for MS that only got like 30ish..

it gets done over so often that the hope of a 50+ MS are long gone.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Pleasantly, I've found one near me that is on the earlier chip - in an oldies pub just down the road from work.

Played it once, £7 in for an MS (£3 8) next few quid nothing to speak of, and then another MS for £40... :)

I'm sure it's been mentioned elsewhere, but a good sign of how well this is playing is how many aliens it removes when you start the board. If they're all there, I'd say you're 'at least' £30 off of a decent board where pot may be available.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

ssgtsnelly wrote:the one by me is def NOT worth the effort.

one ive had it where i have put a quid in and got MS, everyother time your looking at 15-20 even if buzzing for MS that only got like 30ish..

it gets done over so often that the hope of a 50+ MS are long gone.
Definately agree here. Unless these are seriously buzzing they are simply not worth the time and effort.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I still say i love this machine. It is definitely skill as to when and how you use ur bonuses etc.

Also yes - how many aliens it takes away is def a good sign which is why i don't like to take my first board from a let them spin (it just takes a few aliens based on the fact that you have won the number gamble.

If u can't gamble on a ? that particular machine will be good or shit.
For example i have 2 in town that u can't gamble on a ?. One i play one i don't (it always forces big wins on me)

The amount of times i've had mega streak off my first board is ridiculous. Love it :)
bigal

Space Reaiders - Newbie

Post by bigal »

Hi all, relatively new to the puggies. Have got a space raiders in my local that gambles on the '?'. What's the process of getting the free win? Thanks for any help and direction you can give me to try and rake some money back off this machine.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

the free win does not just rely on the fact you can gamble on a ? AL.

there were a number of revisions.

chances of finding one that will be free are slim to none
ob

Post by ob »

I have never seen this "supergame", still cant see it doing it, has anyone else had it much?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

had it twice personally, about a month ago i saw a guy miss the flash and he took £4 odd :D
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Had the Super Game twice when it was first out
Both times a jp followed on the next board :?

I reckon i forced these m/c's about 70+ times over a 4 month period and only saw 2 im's so it must be rare