Old Barcrest - Overload

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Dunhamzzz

Old Barcrest - Overload

Post by Dunhamzzz »

In a kebab house near me , tried it tonite, manged to prize in JP of nudges using 3 steps to bonus nudges and back.

Any old schoolers know the deal on this? What features to take? Signs(tho pretty obvious tbh) and also what about barcode?

ty in advance
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

There was an umptier a while back involving the barcode and a certain feature. Only ever found one which was chipped so I can't remember how it works.

I'm sure at least one of the barcodes is the jackpot, although feck knows their names or button combos.

So to sum up: Wind and piss.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

You could empty them. could take a while though. I think the second feature is superhold which can give barcode otherwise you can get nudges for it with a no lose/skill combination. Not sure what code to take. But if i remember correctly the one that gives jp involves hitting a hold button when a barcode symbols on the line.

Im sure there are people on here with better memories than me though! Blackmogu?
theoak

Post by theoak »

its emulated!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

theoak wrote:its emulated!
Please point to it!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
theoak

Post by theoak »

from memory; its looks rubbish but plays correctly; like this machine! old school Barcrest; not as dull as most modern machines.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Indeed I noticed that it really did entice me to play it, even after my early jp!

So...what do u know about it ? does it streak? any normal features jp?
theoak

Post by theoak »

yeah, streaks a little, up to 3 jps, more often 2 (i think- it has been a WHILE since I played it; emulation included!) you can hi lo trails for invincibles- worth doing on the force, bonuses can only be used on the column on which they were awarded, but can help you get to the 5th h-lo gamble for IM mode. I think a few of the high features are JPs, but if its ready I would force an IM or the overload feature, cant remember barcodes.

Just piss about with the emulator though?
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Something to do with Bar Code for sure - one of the features was a sort of Pick a Win affair where it span 3 different fruits in and you had to choose a reel, pick a red seven and the other two would come in for a tenner. If you picked a red bar on the middle reel though it would bring the Bar Code back in and give you the jackpot. Same with a green or yellow bar on reel one or three. There were a few Bar Code rip-outs with nudges and go back 3 on the feature board that helped quite a bit.

The revised software was simply to go £20 or so for the next board after a jackpot Bar Code. Rather crude fix to be fair.
SnudgeBen

Post by SnudgeBen »

Emptied a couple of these in my time, pretty sure the code was 3 - 2 - 1 if you get barcode set up as green , red, yellow , put code 3 - 2 - 1 and keep hold 1 held in. it freezes for a second then brings barcode back in for JP.

pretty hard to empty, as it starts to take too much for a feature. but good for making £80 or so, once you get hang of it should take no longer than 30 mins to do.

As with above post use nudges and move back 3 wisely to get barcodes.

PM me if you need any more help on it. Not seen one in years.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

SnudgeBen wrote: Not seen one in years.
Whereabouts you based? I know of one though I'm barred from there. Not sure if it's chipped or not.