Dont you just love it when

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Cash is King

Dont you just love it when

Post by Cash is King »

You are out in a bar not really there for the fruity play but decide to have a cheeky £10 in one of them and after £2 your first feature entry is IM.

:D Puts a big smile on your face

P.S. oh yeah the machine was YDD
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Whats the sign mate?

Only played YDD once, not many B'crests down here.
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

The sign is the same as BFU - the barcrest logo flashing on feature entry.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

happened to me on bbk £6 for the board got the silent im "when you just know" £35 of crazy reels + afters.
I love it when a plan comes together
mjd

Post by mjd »

Not quite a JP tonight, but £2 into Jackpoteers and £5 first board, and £14 2nd board.. (pick a win super / 10+4) £17 profit!

and yep, it felt good
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

LOL - happened to me last Saturday. Went in a pub I'd not been in for years, and they had two 'naff' machines tbh - Crown Jewels (?) and another QPS game with a cat and mouse? (Not sure of the name) Anyway, £3 in the QPS game, got the board, IM, £25! Thought 'Oh well, these can sometimes do three in a row'. Got on the board again, flashy-flashy! Woohoo, and yep it did the third too!
Coins got dispensed straight after winning, so got some funny looks from the barmaid - I'd only had one sip of my pint too!!!

:)
JG

Post by JG »

The QPS Cat+Mouse will only do two back to back invincibles on 78% pub setting. You may get almost £25 more, but never from an invincible, the program can't do that. Unless they've changed it slightly from Cash Adder e.t.c

Had a hold for cherries on cash adder. Left it there for ages. (THis is going back about four months). Loads of chav types about but not ONE of them tried it. In the end, got 10p change from my drink, bunged it in for luck.....Let 'em SsssssssssssssssssssssPIN and JOY OH JOY!! Flashing Red. Just a one off though. Not much for afters :(
johnnyg

Post by johnnyg »

DAMN!!! I got flashing logo on feature entry on super star last nite!

how much do ya reckon i wouldda got? I took £10 of super shot. Im suck a dick, but i didnt know if the logo flashed normally on entry! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WORD OF THE Week: "Toothache"
--I defy you to comment--
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

@ Streakypoos, you're right, I only had two I'Ms, there was an 'in between board' that also gave £25 off of the top board...

@ Johnnyg, do you mean the 'Super Star' title logo flashed - and continued flashing, or just briefly upon entry? It needs to continue flashing to be an IM... :(

:)
johnnyg

Post by johnnyg »

@ Johnnyg, do you mean the 'Super Star' title logo flashed - and continued flashing, or just briefly upon entry? It needs to continue flashing to be an IM...
No, the barcrest logo at the to the top left of the reels flashed on feature entry.....

Although i went back on to see if it did it again on feature entry, and it didnt....

have i discovered something? 8) It gave me 2 of the "S" logos, but i daren't push it too far, as it has been a pig in the past! Collected the £10 off 3 super shots...
WORD OF THE Week: "Toothache"
--I defy you to comment--
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Probably would have got a Flat £25 but I have had the streak do £30 and then IM after. Apparently quite rare though

The best I have done on super star was when it was first released about 3 years ago got Two IM's and one repeated. Never again though
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - Have to keep a eye out for that one then! ;)

I've never had a repaet of any kind on SS, although I did have the super streak go for £35 once (Waheey!)

I thought this machine was exceedingly poor compared to it's forerunners - Big Cheese etc...

It's still in another (v quiet) pub near me...
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Back to the thread.

I went to play a nuns and roses in my local yesterday, put a quid in, flash, I got mega streak. Some idiot had had the MS and left after it stopped at £25. They must have had no credit left then just walked.

I got £15 off that, quid later SSS followed by a few tenners and little wins. All this off about 10 quid. Anyone else been this fortunate!
TG

Post by TG »

mr BIG wrote:Back to the thread.

I went to play a nuns and roses in my local yesterday, put a quid in, flash, I got mega streak. Some idiot had had the MS and left after it stopped at £25. They must have had no credit left then just walked.

I got £15 off that, quid later SSS followed by a few tenners and little wins. All this off about 10 quid. Anyone else been this fortunate!
Fortunate last night. After £5 in Abracadabra it starts backing. Good stuff. After £12 into i start getting £5/£10 Cash shots. Middle board opened up and after 2 shots i had £14. Couple of hi's and lo's later, MS for £34 quid. Another £3 ... Super Streak for £16. £15 in and £50 out. I'll leave it at that. I wasn't even out playing them really. That always happens. Machines playing well when you haven't really got the float for it but this time i didn't need any back-up cash. :lol:
Fader

Post by Fader »

Did you bother with the method for abra?
Chance favours the prepared mind!