A M azing!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
n1cky70

A M azing!!!

Post by n1cky70 »

Well just back from a weekend near bangor in NI, walked into wolsies a pretty decent pub and to my amazement see a Golden Dragon, got my pint fired over had a few coins on me and started playin- to cut a long story short i ended up aking 113 quid out of it off about 50ish it paid 3 jp in a row then paid out 10 and 3 quid then another jp. Didnt go down too well!! I loved this mc it was like being back at skool!!
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

I think you need to go back and learn english .

Good news anyway .
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I think you need to go back and learn English.

Good effort anyway.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Guffaw @ The Washer of Pots' Bastard! ;) ;)

Good result though there n1cky70! ;) Haven't seen a Golden Dragon in a good while. I much preferred these 'step-trail' versions to the 'hot-number' ones.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Guffaw @ The Washer of Pots' Bastard! ]

I too prefer the step ones against the hot number machines. I do have a £5 Golden Dragon near me and i have owned in the past a Golden Dragon myself.
ob

Post by ob »

I dunno, whilst the battleaxe/dragon series was good (esp. if like me you were around in the £15 days), the hot number ones present some stiff competition in dosh and pecks and fireball, also top gear is not bad...

I'd sooner find a fireball than a dragon any day, and I knew dragons inside out after the 1000's of times I played them, the former is much more reliable - although of course it cant streak, it can have 2-3 jp's in if its not been played for a while
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, when Fireball first put in an appearance, I frequently had the old '8-hot numbers' IM two or three boards in a row. I used to force these back then... :shock:

...Then it calmed down to hoping for 'super' to be offered...

...Then it calmed down to positioning for the Locohold...

...Then I played something else...

Has anyone had 'Super' offered on DnP / Fireball from a recent bash? I do know they're old and pretty rare now, but...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."